4|Keefe

I saw Foster come out of the room with a serious and sad expression on her face. When she came closer, I was hit with a bunch of strong upset emotions. I went forward to ask her what was wrong,

"Ummm Foster? You okay there? You're hitting me with a lot of sad vibes and I sense some anger in there too,"

"Oh, can we talk about this somewhere else, I don't think anyone else would want to hear this," She replied, I nodded and started to follow her when we heard a squeaky voice behind us, Sophie's head whipped around and tears started flowing on her face. Gosh, something must have really happened with Fitz. Fitz wouldn't do anything would he? He's my best friend, I mean when he and Sophie were together I let them be happy. Why couldn't he do the same thing to me- to us. Does he always have to have things his own way?

"Sandor?" I heard her whisper. She ran forward and tried to embrace him, but failed as he was so big.

"Yes Miss.Foster, it's truly me. Elysian was trying to see how you would react if she kept giving you tests, and if you would realize soon enough and try to escape. She fought Gisela and stole the ear piece from her and told the gorgodons to let me go. She leaped me here and now I don't know where she went. She did warn me to tell you that Gisela will be coming for you and will try to attack your families and attack the Black Swan's hideout,"

"Huh, so it seems like Elysian is maybe on on our side," I suggested

"Okay, enough of that, Sandor we need to get you treated, can you walk?" Sophie interrupted. Sandor nodded and Sophie hailed Elwin to come. While we were waiting I saw Fitz come outside and his face was red on one side.

"Fitz, what did you do to Sophie?" I shouted, I was sure not to use nicknames because this was serious.

"It wasn't what I did, it was what she did. She suddenly kissed me and then I told her to stop and then she slapped me," He explained shrugging. He seemed so normal about it and I was about to grab his hand to check if he was lying when Sophie cut in.

"YOU LIAR! YOU WERE THE ONE WHO KISSED ME AND I HAD TO SLAP YOU. HOW COULD YOU DO THIS! YOU WERE ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS FITZ! YOU KNOW WHAT, I'M NOT GOING TO EVEN CALL YOU FITZ ANYMORE. YOU REALLY RYHME WITH THE NAME RITZ SAVORY CRACKER!" Sophie screamed. Okay, I was confused now, I needed to know the truth so I grabbed Sophie's hand and she wasn't lying.

"FITZ HOW COULD YOU! I LET YOU BE HAPPY WITH SOPHIE SO WHY CAN'T YOU! YOU'RE REALLY JUST A BABY WHEN YOU CAN'T GET THINGS YOUR OWN WAY!" I shouted. Sophie suddenly started to cry again, so I hugged her and kissed her forehead. Then Fitz-no Ritz got super angry and punched me right in the face. I punched him back and we both started to fight each other.

"Everyone stop!" Then Sophie inflicted, but this time she inflicted kindness and happiness and Ritz and I calmed down.
"I'm still mad at you Ritz, but maybe if you want me to forgive you, you need to let Keefe and I be happy," Foster explained. I tried to get up, but I realized I broke my ankle. I winced and tried to hide with a smirk, but Foster caught me.

"Keefe? Did you hurt yourself?" I shook my head, not trusting my voice, but Foster came forward and used telekinis to lift me. She brought me upstairs into her room and placed me on her bed.

"Keefe, you really need to stop injuring yourself and almost-dying more than me." She said with a sigh. I said nothing except stare into her beautiful chestnut brown eyes. Her eyes found mine and then I grabbed her face to kiss her. It was as amazing as the last one we had, we both felt the spark. Foster was the one to pull away.

"Let's wait for Elwin to come and make you feel better, then we'll continue," She said, playing with my hair. I pouted at her and stared at her with puppy eyes. Foster rolled her eyes with a smile and gave me a quick peck on the lips. I used that opportunity to kiss her back.

"Keefe," she said between kisses, "We," I stopped her with another kiss, "Grady," I immediately stopped. I glanced at the doorway and saw Grady standing there with a murderous look on his face.

"We're going to have a looooong talk," He said, sounding furious. I gulped as I saw Sophie walk out of the room with a sympathetic glance.

Hehe, Papa Bear rage is coming guyssss. Do you think I should say Grady has a metal baseball bat, or he has something else. Also please checkout my other story Stay With Me: A Sokeefe Story.

Anyhooooo

Remember guys to be strong, be different and be YOU!

Byeeeee, love y'all