Chapter 11

Becky's POV

The next day was Friday and I woke up early. I was very happy to have woken up and found out that it was snowing, oh how much I love snows.

I quickly showered and ran downstairs into the snow. I stood there enchanted by the way it kept falling. Intricate patterns of ice floated weightlessly downward from the pure white sky each flakes swirling and dancing, as an icy wind carried it towards me.

I looked up the sky only for the snowflakes to fall on my face. I had always love snows and it was more fascinating now that I was in a different country. I didn't think my mouth could widen any bigger but it was widening as the smile was getting bigger every minute.

********************************

Freen leaned on the door arm folded, looking at her with genuine admiration and fascination. Seeing her happy was warming her heart...

I saw her walked towards me smiling. "Becky would you like me to take you out for skating and snow boarding now?" She offered and I was more than happy to accept it, I nodded my head vigorously hoping that it wouldn't fall off at the rate which I was shaking it. I ran upstairs to get my boots and hoddie before we left.

****************************

We were holding hands while skating and I felt nothing could be more beautiful and full of warmth than that moment. We had a lot of fun and I couldn't be more thankful.

We got back home early to get ready for the party. I had been thinking of the dress to wear when she came in with a red glittering stunning long dress and handed it to me asking me to wear for the party. I hesitantly took it and thanked her.

The party had started but I was still in my room still with so much attempt to make up my face and I still wasn't done. I applied my mascara, curved my eyebrows, powdered my face and smeared a dark red lipstick on my lips looking at my reflection I decided I was done.

I looked at my reflection again in the mirror, I knew I look so beautiful that I could hardly believe I was looking right back at myself in the mirror. The dress Freen brought fitted so perfectly. I smiled triumphantly and walked out of my room.

I met Freen on the way and seeing me caused her to stop rooted in her track. "woow you looking so beautiful and gorgeous" she complimented making me blushed. "thanks, you not looking bad yourself" I replied back to her.

We walked side by side towards the hall where the party was taking place which was just at the other side of the house. The hall was so big and beautiful, it was full of enchanting decorations and yet that wasn't just what took my attention.

What took my breath away was all the elegantly beautiful women dressed in their various glamorous dresses and roaming about in the hall talking and laughing continuously...

I didn't notice that Freen had left until I turned around, only to meet a blank space beside me. I searched for her with my eyes and saw her talking to an elderly woman who must be in her sixties. It was then that I noticed how handsome she looked, she kept talking and laughing with her. Her laughter was so contagious that I couldn't resist smiling...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hope you are still enjoying the story?(Don't forget to vote and comment )

- Your innocent author P.D