Chapter 23

Becky's POV

"You are pathetic Becky". Nop continued. "I only wanted your body but you refused to allow it. Now I don't see any use of you anymore,you can go back to your pathetic Freen, that is if she will even take you back, considering how you had hurt her".

As he spoke. I felt the hot tears that burn down my cheeks. I'm really stupid. No am more than stupid, if at the age of 21 I could still let myself get played.

Naivety is a disease, not only of the mind but of the brain as well. I chocked back in tears remembering how I treated Freen. The woman who really loves me, she never asked for anything, not even my body. All she had ever wanted was for me to love her back. But with all this now. I wished I was just having a very horrible nightmare and hoping to wake up soon. Out of the Blues Irin gave him a slap to silence his bad mouth.

I couldn't take it anymore, so I ran out of the club, got a taxi and went straight to Freen's house. I cried out my heart all the way to her place. At the rate I was crying. I could feel my heart threatening to come out of my body.

I rushed out of the taxi before it could even stop
and ran out. I ran so hard to her apartment and rang the bell on her door without any hesitation.

My heart was beating dangerously hard and the sound was deafening as well. I was very nervous, scared and I didn't even know what exactly I was supposed to tell her when she opens the door.

Just when I made up my mind about turning back home, the door flew open and there stood Freen looking so white and pale like a vampire or worst. a ghost.

"H... I" I stammered out.

"What are you doing here? " she asked straightforwardly as if I was a stranger.

"ehmmm. I came to talk to you" I manage to shutter.

"speak" She said again with her face void of any emotion, making me get more nervous. "A.. m... Sorry Freen, I'm really sorry. I know that I have hurt you but I need you to understand that I was scared and I had doubts".

"Scared and doubts about what Becky?. I love you and you knew that I really love you, so why?. You should have trusted me just like I trusted you but no you didn't, and that's what really sucks" she yelled out looking so hurt and broken.

I swallowed hard, trying really hard to take back the tears that kept rolling down on my cheeks like they have a life of their own.

"Freen......." I called out to her, trying to explain and willing her to understand but she cut my Short.

"I can't do this now. I just can't. I need time for myself and I think it's best you leave right now" she finally said and slammed the door to my face.

I stood there for almost 10mins in my human form but I couldn't make out if I was still really human. And just when I was about to move. my legs failed me and I slumped on the floor then broke out into a strong sob.

I am to blame myself. I did this. We were always ok then I just let Nop into the picture and now he had used my fears to manipulate me. I held onto my chest feeling the hot raging fire that consume all of my heart. I sobbed and sobbed. And after some minutes I got up to go home.

_____________________

Author's POV

Freen could hear the sound of her cries outside her door and it hurt her so much. She wanted to go out, hug and console her and tell her everything will be fine because she hated the sight of the tears wetting her soft angelic face.

Her heart was hurting so much as she continued to cry, but she didn't want to go to her, she just couldn't. After what Becky did, she wanted to know if she really loves her too and if she won't hurt her again after she takes her back.

Becky's POV

I miraculously got back home to find Irin fast pacing and worried. Apparently, she came to my house after what happened with Nop at the club but she didn't find me at home.

She called my number too but it wasn't reachable, so she got very worried hoping that no harm had come to me.

"Thank goodness, you are back" she exclaimed when she saw me and engulfed me into a hug. "don't ever do that again and don't ever make me this worried" she scolded, but I was too weak to bring out a single response.

I lay there in her hands, inhaling and exhaling silently. And then I spoke after I found my voice.

"I think I have lost her forever,Irin. I think I have lost her." I said repeatedly and crying all over again. "please help me Irin. I want to be her  again. I want her to take me back. I love her and I really want to be her's". I continued crying and repeating those words like I was chanting a mantra.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"The passage of time heals everything " what do you guys think,will our Freenky take back her Becbec and welcome to her life once again??
(Don't forget to vote and comment)

-Your innocent author P.D