Special chapter

-------------THE WEDDING--------------

Becky's POV

"Say your vows". The voice of the priest bloomed in the church where I and Freen stood in front of him with many more audience sitting behind us.

"I Becky Armstrong take Freen Sarocha Chankimha  as my wife, in sickness and in health, till death do us apart". I smiled happily.

"I Freen Sarocha Chankimha takes Becky Armstrong as my wife, in sickness and in health, till death do us apart". She said her looking sweetly at me.

The priest smiled "Now you may kiss your bride".

Freen moved forward, slowly tugged a strap of my hair behind my ear, and gave me the most sexiest short breathtaking kiss ever.

"I caught it". Irin squealed happily as she caught the flower I threw to them. We had the most joyous moment. We took pictures with the families and friends. Mr and Mrs Chankimha were also present and were very happy.

We ate,danced,waltzed,enjoyed every part of it and it was basically the happiest day of my life.

She took me out of the car in bridal style. taking me towards the mansion that is now going to be ours.

As we are going up the stairs I start to become more nervous.She pushes open her room door. Pulling me in to a kiss as she shuts it.

Now pinned between her and the door I can feel her even more. She taps my thighs as if telling me to jump and I follow. Wrapping my legs round her hips and she catches just under my ass.

She leaves my mouth. Kissing and nibbling down my neck. I move my head allowing her more room. I can feel her hips start to grind as her very hard member is rubbing me the right away.

"Mmm Freen" I mumble in her ear. She hums into my neck before sucking at my collar bone causing me to jerk my hips. "Shit" I gasp. She stops lifting me of the door before dropping us on her bed. I pull her back in to another kiss. While her hands move down to the hem of my dress.

"Wait stop" I say causing her to jump and freeze a bit.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to rush you" she said moving off me. I stop her pulling her in for another kiss before pulling away.

"No your great I'll be back. " I jump of the bed and quickly run to look for my purse. Reaching in to my night stand and grabbing the box of condoms from the purse.

Walking back in I see her still on her bed not moved at all but clearly a little uncomfortable. "You okay" she asks me getting of the bed to meet me.

"Yea I just though I should you know grab these" I say holding out the box to her. She looks down at them then back up.

"So your sure?" She asks wrapping her arms round me. "Cause I was thinking we don't have to go all the way. If your still nervous. We can just ya know. Do some light hand play. For you obviously don't feel like you need to do anything for me. Cause your all I could ever want" she says kissing my cheek.

"Freen Iam sure. 100%. I trust you." I say playing with the lace on her shorts.

"Okay baby" she takes the box out of my hand and sits it on her shelf's near her bed.

"Freen?"

"Yea" she said turning back to me.

I look down I don't know what I wanna say.