Chapter 7

Author's POV

In her apartment, she sat with her best friend Noey having a cup of coffee and narrating all that had occurred between her and Becky, she was very worried.

"I thought you said she would agree?" she turned towards Noey glaring at her.

Noey quickly raised her hands to defend herself "Hey I only said she would agree because I thought she would and I besides I know that she likes you too. Am sure that you scared her away with the way you blunted your proposal to go out with her" Noey innocently replied earning herself another glare from Freen.

"Just plan it out Freen, am sure it will work out well" Noey finally said to her...

******************

It was on Wednesday when she decided to go to the office and according to her, she have had everything planned out. She got to the office early that morning and just as expected the hardworking Becky was already at her desk.

Becky's POV

She asked me to see her in her office in a minute as she walked past me. When i walked into the office she was talking on the phone and yet she could see me fidgeting with my fingers nervously, she smirked.

After she was done talking on phone she looked at me with a blank expression and told me that we both needed to board the next flight to Morocco in some minutes.

"Becky, my family are organizing a big party for their anniversary at the ski resort in Morocco on Friday night and I need to be there tonight since today is Wednesday and as my secretary you also have to be there with me because we still have a lot of works to do and I don't have time to waste. I have to be there for both of them. Any question?" She could see me stiffened.

"But Miss... I need to get some stuffs. I mean. I don't even have extra clothings, so I would need somethings before we go" I nervously said causing her to smirk again.

" You don't have to worry Becky. we could go shopping when we get there. So if you don't mind. I think we should be on our way now" she said watching as my eyes widened, "but Miss...." i tried speaking but she cut me short.

"That will be all, we should be ready to leave in 5minutes" she said dismissively....

(Don't forget to vote and comment)

- Your innocent author P.D