Can I Get A Picture Chapter Twelve

1 week later...
Y/N pov

Tonight is going to be the most important night of my life, tonight I'm going to be getting my revenge on Kelly. I know she thinks that everything is fine and we're moved passed it but no, personally I feel like I let her off the hook. Obviously I haven't been laying my foot down hard enough because if I have then she never would've broken her promise, but it's all good because tonight I'm finna stand on business. And I just hope Kelly lil ass can keep up.

All week I've been putting together things, going back and forth to stores, and spending hundreds of dollars shopping online, all to get what I needed for tonight. I don't want Kelly to know anything so I've been moving real sneaky and quietly trying not to get caught, but now I'm finished and it's time to put my plan into motion the first step is to wine and dine her. So I sent her an arrangement of roses because I know there are her favorite, then I sent her a text with the time I will have a car out waiting for her. I know it takes her a veryyy long time to get ready so hopefully once I'm done with my hair cut and finished getting myself dressed and ready she'll be ready to walk out the door.

Kelly's POV

"BOY'S STOP RUNNING IN MY HOUSE!!" I yell at my hard headed children as they run around  like I raised them with no home training. I turn the knob of my front door planning to go check the mailbox before I almost died, right as I opened the door there was a tall man standing right there. My heart almost jumped out of my chest before the man opens his mouth.

"Sorry for the scare ma'am but I have a delivery for Kelendria Rowland?" He says

"It's fine and yes that's me" I say already knowing it's probably from Y/n

"Well it's kind of heavy would you like for me to carry it for you?"

"Sure" I give him permission and he places the flowers on my dinner table and has me sign for it before leaving. Now that the gift is eye level I can see the details of it.

Wait does she love me?! Is the words just there for aesthetic reasons or did she truly mean them? Should I even look this deep into them? I open and read the small card hoping it'll give me some kind of clue

"Wassup sexy, get your cute ass dressed I'm taking you out.

-Xoxo from Daddy 😏"

Damn it I hate it and love it when she's plans spontaneous dates like this, it's cute and all but I have no idea of what to wear, don't know how I want my hair, don't know if I should pack a bag or what. Now I'm freaking out cause I have no idea of what look to go for, let me call
Angie over so she can help me.

"Hello?"

"Angie 911! I got a last minute date and I need your help!"

"On the way!"