Can I Get A Picture Chapter Eleven

Y/N POV

I go to grab a towel from the bathroom cleaning myself off before going back to Kelly and tossing her the towel. I go to close the balcony door hearing her kiss her teeth from behind me.

"So it's like that now?" She ask with a attitude

"What you mean is it like that yeah it's like that" she has to be absolutely crazy or slow for her to think shit is sweet

"I said I was sorry Y/n, it wasn't like I wanted it to happen it just happened"

"But did you stop it from happening?" I ask already knowing the answer receiving silence from her "exactly"

"Listen, it's a bit unrealistic for you to think I can go completely cold turkey he's my husband-"

"Kelendria I don't give a fuck about your husband! And now you suddenly worried about what's realistic, all of this is unrealistic."

"You know what you're really a trip, you literally stopped talking to me when you thought I was with someone els, I have all these models around me but I pay them dust all for you! I'm the one single here yet you get crazy when I even look at another woman for too long but you expect me to give you a pass because you're married."

"So that's the problem." She says as if she figured out something I haven't

"What?"

"So you're mad because you haven't slept with any of those groupies you keep around? well if that's the case all you had to do was say that, Go ahead have fun" she says and I just look at her

How did she flip this on me and why do she think I need her permission to do anything. Lol she's legit crazy. "You know what Kelly, I think you think you're the only one who can have fun. You want to have your cake and eat it too, so you know what from now on when it comes to that nigga do what you want."

I say as I pick up my clothes from the floor and put them back on planning on getting some play from one of these Brazilian women.

"Y/n I didn't come all the way here to fight"she says calmly now trying to de-escalate the situation but I cut her off

"You did cause exactly what did you think was gonna happen once you told me? You think this shit is a game and I'm finna show you how to play." At this point I'm fully dressed so I walk out the door leaving Kelly there in the room.

  I ended up at some bar I can't even pronounce the name of just sitting on the bar stool sipping on my drink trying to decide what's my next move going to be. One thing about me I can be extremely petty and do you worst than you did me, but once I get to that point it's no going back for me. But that's not my heart at all and y'all know I got a soft spot for Kelly big head ass, but at the same time she's playing with me and I don't like that.

After drinking some more and thinking over everything it's clear to me now exactly which one of us takes this relationship seriously, it's only one of us that's willing to make the sacrifices needed and it isn't her. I've done more than enough to show how far I'm willing to go for this relationship but now it's time for me to take a step back and let her show me this time.

So with that I look to my right see this pretty lol young thang beside as I catch her staring at me "you don't gotta be shy I don't bite lil mama" I say to her hoping that she speak some sort of English