Can I Get A Picture?Chapter Five

Y/N POV

I carry Kelly to my shower opening the shower door and turn the knob as the hot water pours over the both of us. As if she couldn't get anymore sexy watching as the water drip down and in between different parts of her body and looking at her mocha colored skin glistening turns me on again, I waste no time in pushing her back into the glass wall attaching my lips to her's engaging in a heated kiss.

Kelly small hands runs along my chest and other parts of my body and my hands do the same as if I haven't seen her body naked several times already. My hands run lower until I have Kelly's ass cheeks in my hands, I love how her ass fit perfectly inside the palm of my hands. I feel as Kelly starts to play with my member making me hard. Now hard and ready to fuck I grab her leg and hold it up in my arms past my shoulders while holding her up with my other hand holding her by her waist.

Entering inside Kelly slowly I angle myself in her where I poke against her spot with every thrust, I kiss her as I move my hips her flexibility turning me on even more. I pull away from her lips looking her in the eye as we use each other to receive that special feeling, before we could get it I change positions turning her around hugging her by her slim waist and hold up her leg by her knee she hooks her arm around my neck and I enter her again.

I hold on her body and balance my weight equally on my legs, I fuck her from the back and watch as her face contorts in different emotions allowing me to see how she's feeling. I can see her use her free hand to play with her clit her moans over powers the sound of the running water as I rub against her A-spot (a/n: look it up). I work her body up and down on my dick at a quick pace using her body for my own use. Kelly cum shoots out of her as I still ram my dick in her almost at the edge, Kelly pussy clench and unclench around me forcing me to tighten my hold on her.

I try to keep going but her clenching makes her already tight pussy even tighter and before I know it I pull out of Kelly and let me nut flow down the drain. I fuck her in a couple more positions before washing our bodies and carrying her to my bed. I try to detach from her body but she keeps pulling me in not letting me go, this lady just can't seem to get enough I think to myself. I put her in my second favorite position called "catapult" on the edge of the bed I fold her up putting her feet on my strong shoulders before thrusting in her with precise shots.

Delivering long deep strokes her back arches I balance myself on my arms and look down at her as I dig down in her, Kelly looks up at me with her bottom lip tucked tightly underneath her teeth as she groan out at my force. Kelly couldn't survive my strokes for much longer as she squirts around me, I pull out looking down to get a view of the waterpark pulling my dick out and she squirts out again, I thrust back in then pulling out as she splash me again in her juices. She wets my pelvis and the floor and I pull out nutting out on the floor and on her pussy.

Finally we both are satisfied and our needs fulfilled I tuck her tired body inside my sheets before throwing on a pair of boxers before going downstairs to clean up the neglected mess. After the food and stuff is cleaned up the dishes washed I finally return upstairs to my chocolate beauty that's still in my bed, when I walk into the room I expected her to be asleep but instead I find her up on her phone. As I look closer I see she's actually on my phone sporting a sour expression.

"Why are you going through my phone?" I ask her as I move closer to the bed

"Why the fuck is Sevyn texting your phone?!! Who the fuck is this? And who names their child after a number?!" Kelly says with a attitude still strolling in my phone