Can I Get A Picture Chapter Ten

*Since I was asked nicely here y'all go. But frfr the next ones y'all gotta wait. Anyways Enjoy!*

Kelly's POV

I walk quickly into the house and straight up the stairs and straight into the bathroom and close and lock the door behind me. I can feel the stress and anger rising in me with frustration mixing in as well, now that I've developed feelings for Y/n everything has become so complicated as it's even more frustrating that she's only been gone a couple days. I basically promised to not let Tim touch me or even fuck me and depending on how you wanna look at it I did exactly that.

I won't consider that sex more so foreplay but he has my attention for sure, it's was so spontaneous and exciting the two things I love the most and now I want to see what comes after. But I know Tim and I know him well enough to know in bed he's very vanilla and boring. Even after what he did in the car. So if I were to completely go all the way would it even be worth breaking my promise to Y/N?

And I'm frustrated that Y/n has this invisible power over me that now I'm overthinking and second guessing everything when it comes to the man I married. And I'm angry that even though the encounter that happened in the car was good (especially coming from Tim) but I know if it was Y/n my orgasm would've been way harder and she would've found a way to make the experience 10X better. And just the thought has my body hot right now.

I don't even know how I'm going to tell her I broke our promise just two days in and I don't even want to think about how her response would be. I sigh out not wanting to think about that right now and slither out of my dress and jump in the shower, I really wish I could just talk to her just to hear her voice and I know I can't and that's frustrating me even more causing me to unconsciously scrub my body harder.

After I'm finished with my shower I go and brush my teeth before returning to my bedroom. I go to receive a set of pajamas from out of my closet when I see Tim already in the bed from my peripheral vision but I just continue my journey to the closet, afterwards I come out fully dressed and ready for bed. Comfortably under the warmth of my comforter Tim tried to ignite another round of something els but I just brushed him off uninterested. I guess he got an attitude because of it.

"Really? So that's all I get?"

"Tim don't start. I'm not feeling it" I warn him

"You haven't done shit for you not to be feeling anything!" He says as if me saying no is outstanding

"Tim I highly suggest you fix your tone before you talk to me, and secondly you got what you wanted now leave me alone"

He just sarcastically chuckle before grabbing his pillow and going to the couch I guess. I don't really care so I just turn off the lights and roll over and go to sleep.

Two weeks later

Basically that's been the energy in the house recently Tim being ungrateful and selfish and me cranky cause I have yet to have an actual conversation with Y/n since she left. We both try of course but it's either she's in a different time zone so she's either on stage, on the road, or sleeping.

Me on the other hand I finished the filming of the movie and I'm not recording any new music so I've just been dealing with the boys and moping around the house, very pathetic so I decided to invite Angie over for a much needed vent session. With all my spare time the house was already clean so all is left is for me to make us a nice lunch with a nice drink to match. After platting everything I take our lunch out on the back patio that over looks the many tall buildings of L.A,  coming back inside I hear the doorbell sound off meaning she's here. "Finally!" I say lowly to myself excited