Can I Get A Picture Chapter Nine

Y/n POV

Kelly and I ended up staying at the island for an entire week before we actually had to leave,   Of course we've been having sex none stop but even when we're not she's clung onto me like white on rice. I'm not gonna lie though I'm loving her clinginess and I know it's her way of telling me she's going to miss me and I'm going to miss her even more, I really wish I could pack her up and take her with me.

Currently I just finished packing my things and I'm now ready to go, but Kelly on the other hand has been putting up a fight holding up the process of us leaving. "Kelly for the last fucking time get your shit so we can go" I say annoyed and irritated with her bratty behavior.

"No I don't want to go!" She stomps her foot and fold her arms with a big pout resting on her face as she sits at the edge of the bed.

She's acting like a child and it's pissing me off she already made us 15 minutes late, I take a deep breath in and out through my nose to calm myself before going over to Kelly to talk to her like an adult. "Baby you want to tell me what's really bothering you?" I ask taking a seat next to her on the edge of the bed.

"I don't want to leave. I know once we leave here you're going to drop me off home then you're going to be catching a flight half way across the world. I know traveling is apart of this business but I still don't like it" my baby pouts

I wrap my arms around her waist and pull her closer to me "I don't want to leave either baby, ever since we've been together I've found every reason to want to stay right here with you. But like you said it's business and I promise we're going to get through these little 2 months like it's nothing. Because rather we're miles away from each other or thousands (idk how the saying go) I got you and you got me." I held out my pinky finger and she hooked hers around mines afterwards I softly kissed her then planted a gentle kiss on her forehead "you ready baby?"

"I guess" she still had a sad look on her face but she still got up and got her things

Seeing her sad like this makes me sad also but it's nothing that I can really do about it, with all our things in hand we go back to the helicopter and sit silently on the ride back. When we landed Kelly ended up falling asleep so once I got our bags in the car I picked her up and carried her to my vehicle, I pull off onto the road placing my hand on her thigh and sing along to my favorite songs as it plays softly in the background.

At some point during the drive Kelly wakes up and notices I'm taking the route to her house when she decides she wants Popeyes, so I take her to Popeyes and get her something to eat. After we finished eating then she wanted to go to target then after that she wanted to go somewhere els, at this point I know what she's doing and I play along but at one point I had to put my foot down and tell her it's time to go home. Now she's sitting in the passenger seat pouting.

The time that neither one of us wants has arrived as I pulled into her driveway and I placed the car in park, she doesn't make any attempt to move and I don't want her too. I lean back in my seat and admire the sexy lady from my spot, she turns and look at me with a sexy fake innocent look before she leans over the console and I meet her half way and we connect in a passionate make out session.  Her lips are so soft and warm as I slowly make love to her mouth with my tongue, it's slow passionate kisses like this that'll make me miss her so fucking much when I leave. Our lips slowly disconnect as we pull away but not too far apart.

"I guess at this point I have to go *pouts* but don't do too much on the road trust me if I have to I'll fly out and beat your ass I will"

I like it when she talks sassy like this I remember when she tried to stunt on me now look at her, I peck her on the lips "you don't got to worry about none of that babygirl you know wassup with me. But if I find out you giving that  nigga what's mines I'm flying back and it's up" I say seriously not wanting another man touching or kissing my girl.