Can I Get A Picture?Chapter Four

~Y/n POV~

Early the next morning my eyes flutter open as I stretch out my limbs the sunlight hits my eyes as it takes a minute for my senses to kick in, once my vision is clear and I'm fully awake I notice I'm not in my own room. Then the memory of last night hits me and a huge smile takes over my face, I turn over to my other side to seeing a fast asleep Kelly. I take the time to admire her face more closely as the sunlight reflects off of her brown skin giving it a glowing effect, in her sleep she flips over to her opposite side with her back facing me. I already know what I want to do but before anything I need to go freshen up, I refuse to engage with the most sexiest woman in the world with morning breath. That just not happening.

So as quietly and gently as I can I climb out the bed without waking her going into her bathroom to see if I could possibly find a spare toothbrush and washcloth so I can wash my face, after looking in a couple different places I was able to find what I need before getting myself together and walking out. Just as smooth as I got out of bed I get in bed the same way laying behind Kelly, before leaving I want the joy of having her one more time as I rub my hand up and down my morning wood.

I scoot over to Kelly's sleeping body until I'm now spooning her body, I tangle my legs with hers as I lay my arm around her slim waist placing my hand on her vagina playing with her clit as she sleeps. I don't want her to fully wake yet but I do want her wet enough so I can just slide in. She moan lightly as she begins to stir and moisture surrounds my fingers, with her just where I need her I pull away to slap on a condom then slightly bend her knee before I align my head with her opening before gliding in. With my length it isn't a surprise when she awakens with a loud gasp, before she has time to process anything I begin to work my hips inside her

Stroking inside her at a medium pace I connect my freehand from her waist to her clit rubbing it in circles, I place my face inside her neck leaving behind butterfly kisses "good morning beautiful" I whisper in her ear. She moan out as a response while I return to her neck

"Harder" she moan out

Granting her wish I grab her leg by the thigh rising it in the air and stroking faster and harder in her, with my other hand I use it to caress her chest as I go back to placing kisses in her neck. Kelly hooks her arm to the back of my head as I hit against that spot inside her that I spent all night getting familiar with. Her moans fuel me to go harder and harder until I lose myself and pump in and out of her at a fast rate resulting in the bedpost banging against the wall and the bed to squeak.

"Ahhh-ahh-ah mhm" is the all thing she can get out

I wrap my hand around her neck slightly choking her as I bite on her earlobe, her eyes roll to the back of her head as her body jumps up and down from my thrusts. Her loud cries fills the room as she is first to cum as I cum two minutes after her, our body slowly comes down from their high as I still pamper Kelly with kisses before coming to a stop. I remove the condom tying it up before tossing it in the trash, I really wish I could stay and make love to her all day but I have a flight to catch in two hours that I have yet to pack for. Reluctantly I remove my body from the softness of Kelly's and stand to get dressed.

"You're leaving?" Kelly asks as I pull up my pants

"Yeah I got shows out the country" I tell her

"How long will you be gone for?" She ask wrapped inside her thick blankets

"A couple weeks" I answer as I put on my shirt "but of course if you need me I'm just one phone call away" I say as I walk over to her pecking her on the forehead