Can I Get A Picture? Chapter Two

⚠️

Y/N POV

Ever since Kelly's birthday dinner a couple weeks ago she's been all I've been able to think about, she has me in a chokehold and I feen for more of her. Her husband was almost laughable she's really married to that bum? I want her to myself so bad. For the first time I actually called my manager first and practically begged for them to set up a last minute session, it doesn't even matter the price I just need a way to get us back together inside the same room.

I have about 3 or 4 tracks I believe she'll be good on and of course I could just make more if she doesn't like the options. I get a text of Kelly's approval of a studio session for tonight making me extremely happy, quickly I go inside the closet to pick out an outfit that'll have her drooling over me. After finding the perfect look I go get ready putting on lotion to keep my skin nice and smooth with a soft feeling and spray on cologne.

I give myself a final once over in the mirror checking for any flaws but I find none, I go downstairs to get my keys and I go in the garage to my car leaving heading to the studio

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I give myself a final once over in the mirror checking for any flaws but I find none, I go downstairs to get my keys and I go in the garage to my car leaving heading to the studio. As I drive to the building I light a blunt I previously rolled and smoked it on the way there, once I arrive and walk inside the room and make sure the room is looking and smelling good before going over to the computer pulling up the tracks.

I sit at the computer making a few tweaks here and there to the tracks as I wait for Kelly to arrive. A couple knocks sounds from the door before Kelly walks in

As soon as my eyes lands on her it's like she moves in slow motion, it looks like she walked right off the runway and straight here

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

As soon as my eyes lands on her it's like she moves in slow motion, it looks like she walked right off the runway and straight here. I quickly recover before I get up to properly greet her "wassup good to see you again I'm excited for today" I hug her smelling her sweet perfume before pulling away getting a closer look at her dress.

"Thank you so am I! So what you got in mind for the song?" She asks sitting her purse and things down on the table.

"I got 3 tracks I think your voice would sound amazing on you can just choose which one you like" (A/N: u can choose w.e song Kelly is featured on) I play the tracks as she pulls out a notepad and start writing, after writing her verse/hook she went in the booth to record and I mix and master it doing all that good stuff.