Unknown tickling in heart.

Arya's POV

Kesav teased for sometime and I cut the call when maa called me. I went to  maa and completed the work she asked me to do.

I felt happy after a long time. I had this feeling from the day I came to knew my parents want to arrange my marriage alliance with Kesav.

Yes, one month back when we'll were in dinning area suddenly grand pa spoke to us.

He liked a young man so much and wanted to marry me to him. He to had his photo with him. I felt nervous at that time and wanted to say no to him. And also planned to say about my love towards Kesav.

But when grandpa showed the picture  of the groom he was talking about  I immediately said yes. Everyone laughed for my sudden reaction. But they didn't knew he was the man I loved and still loving.

Yes, grandpa was talking about Kesav. None other than Mr. K in the business world. He said he met him at a business meeting in Hyderabad last week.

I think Kesav didn't knew about my family and him being my grandpa. So, i want to surprise him.

Grandpa said he will talk with their family and asked paa to enquire about him. Then paa informed him that he is non other than his friend's son.

So grandpa ordered dad to ask about their consent about this marriage and if they were ok with it, let us know about it.

Paa talked with uncle and aunt and they too were happy with the news and inform they will come here after Kesav's return from his business trip.

Later I called shobana aunt and said her that not to inform about me as a bride to him. She didn't understand why but I said i want to surprise him.

She even asked me why, i told her that I have a little crush on him so i want to talk with him directly. She felt happy and blessed me. She even said she will make sure to convince Kesav to marry me.

I felt happy with her answer and cut the call after I talked with her from anything to everything.

Even on the day of their arrival I was nervous, anxious about how to face him. I was angry on him for not informing me about his sudden business trip.

So, i wanted to talk with him directly. I even had a bad dream about him. I tried to call him at that time. But he didn't even picked up my phone. Later I called Sanvi to ask about him.

She said he took leave for some days and working from home and meeting were handled by Rohit. I felt relieved and cut the call.

I wanted to talk with him badly but he was not responding so I called aunt them i heard his voice. I felt like my  soul came back to my body. I talked with her and cut the call.

From that day i messaged him for many times. He didn't replied nor seen. I thought he was angry on me. But why i didn't know. So I stop trying and started to concentrate on my life.

Now after a long time i again saw him in our house. He didn't changed not even a bit. Look like same when I saw him first time in Ooty.
**********

Soon two months went in an blink of eye. He called me every day at morning and  night and we both talked for hours.

He said he can't wait to marry me. I laughed at his statement and he pouted like a baby. He looks cuter than ever. He aske me every day how i know about his arrival. I said I will tell him at our first day after our wedding. He whinned at that time but later stopped asking me about that thing.

Yesterday was our engagement ceremony. He looked dashing. I couldn't able to take off my eyes from him. He came near and said

" Don't stare at me like that, I am all yours"

I blushed at his statement and our engagement ceremony done in a grand way. And two weeks later i am going to be Mrs. Kesav srivastav from Miss Agnihotri.

Just this thought gave me different feel more like weird feelings and unknown ticklings in my heart. And I loved this feeling from bottom of my heart.
*********
Two weeks pass on and now i was standing in my balcony not totally mine but technically mine. Now I was Mrs. Kesav Srivastav from yesterday.

Yes, we both got married yesterday. He looked handsome in his white dhoti and white shirt sit in mandap and waited for me.

I was taken into mandap in a palanquin as a ritual in our family. He was  just seeing me while his eyes were speaking with me and the words he wanted to tell me at that time.

I felt my blood rushed to my cheeks and i hung down my head because of shy and nervousness.

We both sat opposite to each other and a long cloth was placed in between us. At the time of muhurtham we both placed jaggery paste in our hands to put on our heads while placing our hands from the down of the cloth and others took the cloth from there.

Pandit ji asked us to see into each other eyes while keeping it. We did the same. Later, i stand up and sat beside him.

Pandit ji asked my parents to do Kanyadaan as a part of ritual and later he tied the nupital thread ( Mangal Sutra) in my neck.

After tying he wishpered in my ears.

" You are looking like a goddess in this white and red saree"

" I love you my dear goddess " and he placed a kiss on my forehead.

I blushed and even didn't lift my head up to see him.

Later he filled my hair partition with vermilion and my mom and aunt tied knots to my saree and his kanduva (upper cloth of dhoti set).

We both stand up and done seven rounds around the holy fire while every round has its own meaning of happiness, prosperity, wealth, sharing everything etc.

Later we both completed our rituals and finally it was the time to my goodbyes to my family.

Maa was crying while dad was controlling him self. I went to grandpa along with him and took his blessings whole touching his feet.

He hugged me tightly and placed a peck on my forehead and also hugged him. Later we both went near to my parents and took their blessings and maa hugged me tightly and started crying I too cried along with her and dad consoled maa and kesav consoled me.

Later we both sat in his car and went to his home.

Like that i married my crush with the consent of my parents and gained his love too.
******
"Now say what are you thinking " kesav asked me while placing his hands on my waist.

I slightly lean back to his chest and closed my eyes while feeling his touch and breath.

"Now say what are you thinking dear"

" Nothing kesav"
"It's just how our life turned in this one and half year"

He too put his chin on shoulder and said

" Yeah , it is totally like. Fairytale story"

"Yeah it's our fairytale kesav "

"Yes Arya"
With that he turned me around and peck on my forehead.

We both sat in the swinging chair in the balcony and I leaned on his shoulder and we both were enjoying our company while seeing the full moon in the sky.
***************

Hello darlings! Sorry for the late update. My right shoulder sprained and didn't let me to move freely. So, i took a little bit time to update.

With this episode this story came to and end. Only epilogue is pending and I will update in this only.

So, please support me with your votes and comments and follow me for more updates.

Thankyou
From your author
A. Mrudula.