Interaction with client

Arya's POV

Yes, Mr. K didn't reveal his name in public and all the while he used mask at the time of interviews. So, no one other than staff saw his real face.

"Come let's go and meet him" while saying Riya took  me with her.

We both went near him.

" Hello Riya, who is this new cutie?," One of the male person asked Riya.

"She is the new intern joined in our company today,"

"Oo welcome cutie,"
He tried to welcome me....

" Ouch ",

" Aaa",

At the that time some one smacked on his head.

He rubbed his head and turned to him.

" Boss"

" Why you smacked me " he complained to him while whinning.

Everyone laughed at his complaint.

" Where is your respect for girls? Idiot" boss asked and turned to me.

Woow. He was looking soo good. I became statue while seeing him. He was the perfect example for My dream boy or Prince Charming  with wide shoulders, fair skin, thick eyebrows, hazel brown eyes, Black hair.

He was almost 5"11 inches. I felt like he was descended from the heaven.

"Come back to earth miss Arya "
Riya whispered  in my ear while pinching me on my waist.

" Ouch"

I rubbed my waist and came back to earth and become embarassed about my thoughts.

I lowered down eyes as I felt shy.

"Good afternoon sir, " she wished sir and continued.

"She is our new intern joined just today."

"Her name is Arya Agnihotri" she introduced me to him.

" Hello! Miss Arya Agnihotri. Welcome to our company."

He welcomed me with shake hand.

" Hello sir " I replied to his wish.

" You can call me Mr. K like others. "

" Ok sir " I gave a small smile.

" Ok all of you get back to your works. Lunch time is over. " He ordered us.

" yes sir " all of us replied to him in sync.

Like that my first meeting with Mr. K happened. I felt like a dream about it every time but no it's not.

That's how my first day at office over.
**********

Soon I become habituated with my new work. There were Various departments like HR, Finance, Marketing, and Sales etc.

As a graduate from business administration I had idea about these department work and moreover there was great opportunity for hardworking interns to choose their departments related to their interests.

So, for the first three months I worked in Marketing department and now i choose Finance department for next three months.

In these three months, many of my colleagues become my friends and I started to admire Mr. K, i mean my boss more than before.

At the time of work, he was devil and in leisure time or work off time he was Funny person.

After observing him closely for these days i felt like I saw him somewhere. He somewhat looks like the handsome man I saw in Ooty trip.

I can't say as i needed to confirm it. And I become comfortable with Charan and his family. But there was room with lock, always look mysterious to me.

I didn't get any chance to ask about it. As it was Sunday today I laid down on bed after completion of my presentation for tomorrow.

Yes, Me along with my team and Boss need to meet a client tomorrow.

With those thoughts I went to deep slumber.

"Arya sis, "

" Arya sis"

"Arya sis did you wake up " Charan knocked the door and called.

With his call I woke up and fresh up my self and went to down.

" Sorry charan "

" It's just i slept late at night yesterday. "
I explained my reason to him.

" Why dear, is your office work is too much " uncle asked with worried look.

" No Uncle , it's just me along with my team and Boss are going to meet an important client today ,"

" So I prepared an presentation related to work . "

" It took a little time and I selpt late ".

I explained to Uncle.

" Ok dear, don't take tension . Everything will be fine", Uncle comforted me.

With that i completed my breakfast and left the dining area. However, I saw worried and tense look on their faces today.

They were not looking like every day with cheerful smile and pleasent face. They were worried about something. I didn't found about it as I was i hurry to go office.

As usual Charan dropped me at office and went to college. It was a daily routine from these months.

It went inside the office and directly went to my work floor. My team was already presented there and preparing themselves.

Soon we left to met the client along with boss.

It took almost three hours for meeting to complete. I learned many things from boss like how-to tackle situations which were not in our favour, how to maintain our posture, personality etc.

I become a big fan for Mr. K. And his charm causing tickles in my heart. Whenever I was in front him I was shuttering.

I become shy all of sudden and felt hot all of sudden. OMG what happening with me. I felt different all of sudden.

Everything night he was messing with my heart and brain. I become mad and crazy in his thoughts.

Aaaa Mr. K you were making me crazy.
*********
Another month completed in my six months internship period. I get some true friends and crush too.

I mean yeah, I had and been having crush on Mr. K. I like him a lot. But i still have doubt wether it was just liking or something else. I need to confirm it before I confess to him.

He sometimes felt like the man who i saw in Ooty especially his eyes. Was it him or other. I didn't know yet..

And today we went to visit a site. Me, Sanvi and Rohan sir along with boss. It's my first time to went out with my colleagues. I was excited.

"Hey Arya, are you ready " Sanvi asked me with excitement.

"Yeah, how about you " I questioned her

"Ofcourse, I am always excited Arya "

"What you girls are talking without us, miss Arya? " Rohan sir asked with stern look on face.

" Hehe, nothing sir", I answered like a whisper and lowered my head down.

"Anyways, let's leave guys. Sir, already started from his house and meet us at site," Rohan sir said and entered car.

" Ok sir," we answered and I silently sat in car but I felt upset.
********

Hello! Namaste everyone. I hope you will enjoy reading this short novel and support me.

Please share your thoughts regarding story in comments section and also try to give a like for the story. It will help me and motivate me to write.

Thankyou so much for coming and reading this story mine.

From your author,
A. Mrudula.