unexpected marriage alliance

KESAV POV

Today I got a call from maa( mom) that we all going to see a bride. I was in sleep and lifted the call at that time. But my whole sleepiness gone after hearing her words.

I want to say, I won't come for the marriage alliance. But, she was not ready to listen to me. So, I decided to talk with bride and clear about all things.

So, i obeyed maa and getting ready myself to meet her.

We four sat in BMW black car which I brought with my first salary almost five years back. Charan was driving and I looking through windows and went into thoughts about her.

It was almost  one and half year I met her. She was, is and will always be in my heart. It's my fault that i didn't attend the interns farewell party at that day.

After that day, she blocked my calls and didn't even called me for once.I was hurted because of her sudden ignorance.

I tried in different ways like asking her whereabouts with Sanvi and about her well being.

After talking with Sanvi I came to knew that she also started her new venture on her own and her company  name was A&A private limited. And she started it in her home city Vizag.

It become quite popular in cosmetics industry with good organic products and marketing strategy. I was quite impressed with her strategies.

She also started new partnership venture with her sister in law and her childhood friends Supriya and Siva. It was a coffee company same as like mine.

It was started just six months ago. She was doing good in her life. But one thought made me restless. Did... did she forget about me. Then what about me? How can I live without her.

I also once forced Sanvi to ask about her relationship. But she said she didn't have any one in her heart to her. I felt happy and sad at the same time.

Happy for, no one took place in her heart. Sad because, I too doesn't entered in her heart. What can I do now?

Many questions were running in my mind like a bullet train. There was no stop or break for them. So, I decided to talk with her today it self.

Yes, the bride about whom maa said, also lives in Vizag. So, I accepted this and took it as a opportunity to meet her for once.

I need to get clarity about our relationship. I want to know what she had in her heart untill them I can't be at ease.
************
We reached the destination. I was in 'aww' when I saw the mansion. It was looking like a antique piece or we could say old style house. It was called Manduva house. I saw them in movies.

Few people came towards us and took us inside with great respect. As it almost night they arranged rooms for us and also send dinner for us to our rooms.

They said to maa that, there was auspicious time tomorrow morning after eleven am, then they will arrange the arrangements for our first meet with bride.

Maa and paa agreed with them and we all finished our dinner and went to sleep.

Around five Am, I woke up all of sudden i doesn't know why. I tried to sleep after that but no use. So, I went to bathroom and fresh up myself and went out to do some excercise and jogging as they were my favourite things to do everyday.

They have vast garden area and it had some gym equipments too. I was surprised with that and started jogging on my tracks.

Same like from that day, i again saw her wearing blanket around her body and sipping hot coffee while seated on near bench.

I was shocked to core. I thought I was in dream like every day. I even pinched myself little bit hard

"Hiss"

"Aaa"

It... it was not my dream. It was real. She was here. I recovered from my shock and again searched her but she was no where to be found.

I run around the garden area as fast as possible to see her. But she was no where. Where are you Arya? I sat on a bench and closed my eyes.

All the time that spent with her flashed in front of my eyes. It was the most beautiful time in my life.

From the day, I saw her in train from Chennai to Ooty to the days I spend in Ooty while secretly sawing her every day.

I saw a diffrent emotion for me in her eyes, when ever we encountered. I was on cloud nine when i new she was one of the interns iny company.

My feelings were developed day by day. I also planned to propose her after my return from business trip. But all of sudden a big accident happened at that time.

No one in office knew about it except Rohan and I asked him not to say about it to anyone especially to Arya.

But who knows with that decision I would be seperated from Arya. If... if I had a slight glimpse about it. I would said everything to her at that time.

It was almost seven am in the morning. May be i slept like that at that place while thinking about her.  Whenever, I think about her my lips automatically curved upto my eyes and a fresh and calm feeling arrived in my heart.

That's the magic she done in my live with her presence. I want this feeling for life long.

I woke up and went into my room. They again send breakfast for us to our rooms and Mr. Agnihotri came to talk with paa.

Yeah, bride's father surname was also Agnihotri like Arya. May they were related. I don't know why but my heart said that I could meet her here. May be or may be not.

However, it was eleven am in the morning. We four maa, paa, charan and me sat in large couch placed in the hall. All were talking and giggling. But I was impatient to meet the bride.

But who knows everything turns out like this... i saw her cousin Supriya here. Was she the bride? I need to talk with her. But she gave us some refreshments and whisper

" wait for few more minutes brother in law"

"You will get good return for your waiting" she said and went away with giggling.

What she mean?
****************
Hello darlings! What do you think about it? Who is the bride that kesav is going to meet?

If you have guessed it please comment it. I am eagerly waiting for your reply.

And also please read and support me with your precious votes and also follow me for more updates.

Thankyou,
From your author,
A. Mrudula.