Breaking The News

Ariel and Tom are walking to the set while they called for an urgent meeting. Her grip on his hand tightens as she grows even more scared at everyone's reaction. Caressing the back of her hand "It's going to be okay, we're in this together for our baby.". She smiles nervously as he opens the door for her to the set. Rachel and Hunter rush over and grab her into a group hug.
"We were so worried about you."
"We're just so happy you're okay."
Ariel smiles giggling at them then rest her head on Tom's shoulder.
"Sorry for calling this meeting so early in the morning but it's important for you guys to know as well ,your like family to us as well."
Everyone falls silent a little nervous as to the news the couple are going to tell them. "We think you guys should all sit down before we tell you."
They all sit down around the table looking at the young couple.
"Ariel is healthy and stronger now, she just needed some rest and a little break but she's fine." . Everyone smiles at the good news their hearing about Ariel. Tom then clears his throat one more time, "But also the doctor told us some unexpected yet very exciting news."
Ariel hugs Tom's arm tightly taking a deep breathe, "The reason why I haven't been feeling well is because I'm pregnant, 4 weeks pregnant to be exact."
"We're going to be parents you guys." smiles Tom hugging Ariel from behind.
The room falls in complete silence everyone is just looking at each other. Tom and Ariel are holding their breathes waiting for any sort of reaction. Nina stands up from the table walking over to them. They both get nervous but lost for words as she pulls them into a tight embrace.
"I'm so happy for you two,you'll be the most amazing parents."
The young couple smile hugging her back tightly completely happy. They let out a sigh of relief smiling through the hug. Viola, Rachel and Hunter stand up squealing and rushes over to Ariel.
"WE'RE GOING TO BE AUNTIES."
"Well I'm probably grandma." jokes Viola.
"Cool auntie grandma sounds better to me." says Ariel hugging her tightly.
While Francis, Peter,Jason and Josh handshake and hug Tom tightly smiling.  "You're going to be an amazing father Tom I just know it." says Peter.
"Damn lucky child thought he's got an awesome gene pool." jokes Jason.
"I'm gonna spoil my niece or nephew like crazy." laughs Josh.
"Just know we will be helping you guys through this pregnancy." Francis reassures him.
"We truly appreciate the support you guys it means so much to us." smiles Tom. "We are a family,this calls for a celebration for mini Blyth in the making." giggles Nina.
Everyone laughs while they order some take out and decide to take break from filming and spend time together. Ariel smiles resting her head against Tom's shoulder while listening to Peter telling stories of GOT filming. Tom kisses the top of her head wrapping his arms around her listening to Rachel and Josh singing. While everyone enjoys listening to the latter couple serenade them, he interlocks their fingers and brings their hands to her stomach caressing it. Jason ask, "So what do you guys want the little bean to be?" .
"Girl or boy all I want is my child and Ariel healthy throughout the entire pregnancy."Tom explains. They all smile at Tom's reaction while she kisses his cheek in appreciation. "Wow, is it just the two of you here in this room." Hunter jokes. "Don't be jealous,you know you love it as well.". She pouts but then nods her head in agreement laughing.
"FOOD and DRINKS ARE HERE." screams Jason
"Now the celebration has officially started." smiles Viola.
"Well drink for you girly double the happiness." Rachel playfully says.
"TO BABY BLYTH" everyone cheers.