Birthday Surprise Pt 2

songqueen:everything is set up
fashionqueen:we are good to go romance boy
wondereyes:on our way

Tom takes a deep breath opening the door for her. She raises an eyebrow at him confused while getting into the car. He clears his throat and turns on their playlist while driving putting his hand on her thigh while driving. She smiles intertwines their fingers she kisses the back of his hand. While he laughs leans their hands over and kisses the back of her head. "Are we seriously turning into those cheesey couples." she jokes. He laughs shaking his head, "I don't know about you but we're nothing but very much in love and not cheesey." he smirks. Rolling her eyes playfully she squeals as their favorite song Yes or No by Jungkook comes on she puts the volume on blast.
The whole drive the end up doing some carpool karaoke. Thirty minutes later they stop by a beautiful event hall which confused her. She looks over at Tom who is already holding a blindfold out to her.

"Put this one for me, please"
"This isn't some scheme where after I take this off you ditch me or you plan on killing me in here,though this is a beautiful place to be killed at" .
Tom rolls his eyes kissing the top of her head after tying the blindfold gently on her. "You need to stop watching true crime shows love." he pats her bottom. He holds her hands while leading the way inside the area. She feels her heart beating faster tightens her grip onto his hands. He kisses her hands then stops in the middle of the room,he comes up from behind her hugging her then slowly removes her blindfold. She gasp covering her mouth.
"SURPRISE HAPPY BIRTHDAY ARIEL!!!!'"

"Oh my gosh you guys this is amazing

"Oh my gosh you guys this is amazing." she says tears in her eyes. Rachel and Hunter rush over to her hugging her tightly in a group hug. Josh smiles patting Tom on the shoulder. "Mission accomplished pal." 
"Beautifully done Tom." says Viola
"You've outdone yourself man" says Peter.
"Stop making us look bad" jokes Jason.
After greeting everyone she walks back over to him shaking her head. He chuckles and puts both hands up in defense. She pouts scrunching up her nose at him wrapping her arms around his waist.
"Bestest boyfriend in the whole universe."
He chuckles arms around her "the whole universe."
She giggles gets on her tippy toes pecking his lips. "How did you do all of this?". He looks over at Hunter and Rachel "your best friends are miracle workers." He smirks. They both look over at the couple winking smiling. She grabs his hand and they sit at the table enjoying her birthday celebration. They all joke around,playing games and poking fun at one another. While Tom and Ariel feed one another food from their plates. Meanwhile she hugs Tom's arm resting her head on his shoulder.
Josh looks over at Tom winks at him turning off the music, he takes a deep breathe and stands up. Confused, she just looks up at him questioning what her boyfriend has up his sleeve this time.
Tom clears his throat everyone looks at him, "I would like to make a toast to our dear precious birthday girl." everyone cheers and whoops holding up their glasses, "Ariel, my love,my beauty,my everything,love of my life, and my all" the girls all coo while she covers her face blushing, "Happy happy birthday baby boo, my wish for you is that all your dreams you have ever wished for come true and all the goals you aim for in your life are meant because there is no other person in this life worthy of a successful like than you my love, I love you so much I fall more and more in love with you and I know my wishes came true the moment you came into my life I'll be here until how long you'll have me,to always and beyond together my sweet." he raises his glass to her. She smiles tears in her eyes raising her glass to mouthing to the same to him.
"CHEERS" they all clink their glasses together.
Everyone is on the floor dancing the night away since there's no filming. Meanwhile Tom and Ariel are sitting outside by the fountain with her head rested on his shoulder. She leans over kissing Tom's cheek sweetly "thank you so much for the best birthday ever babe." "For you anything" kissing her forehead. He reaches into his pocket holding out  small jewelry box. She shakes her head in complete shock.
"Babe this is already to much."
"Please this is the last surprise I promise.
She sighs grabs the box slowly opens it seeing a beautiful locket. He smiles and slowly opens the locket showing the photos he put inside. She smiles bigger fighting back her tears once more. On the left of her locket is a photo of her with her family then on the right is one of her favorite photos with Tom.
"It's the locket I've been eyeing for so long with my favorite photos."
"Only the best for my forever."
She holds out the locket to him, he smiles brushing her hair to the side and puts it on her.
"How does it look?"
"You made it stand out even more nothing compares to your beauty.
"I love you so much"
"I love you so much more" they kiss passionately. They both smile through the kiss Tom is caressing her cheek while she giggles. Before the kiss can get more heated Josh interrupts.
"HEY YOU TWO LOVE BIRDS GET OVER HERE AND BRING THOSE MOVES IN."
"We need to see Tom moving to the music." screams Rachel.