Birthday Surprise Pt 1

Today is the entire cast and crews day off and everyone has slept in completely exhausted from the long filming. Ariel is fast asleep in their hotel bed she turns around reaching over for Tom. Her arm starts searching for Tom but feels his bedside empty and cold. When she opens her eyes she's awoken with a beautiful tulip/tiger lily bouquet on his side of the bed. She smiles picking up the bouquet and reads the note.
Happy Birthday my one and only, I know this isn't a way to start your birthday without be by your side but I'll be making up for it just now look up..I love you
Confused from the note yet still looks up seeing Tom walk in their room with a tray full of food.
"Awww come on now love I thought I'd be able to surprise you good thing I know you well enough." he chuckles and sits down at the edge of the bed.
She's only wearing his shirt that go down to her thighs and crawls over to sit on his lap. He takes a huge gulp seeing her crawling towards him only in his shirt giving her a perfect view of her amazing ass.
"You're going to be the death of me woman." he inwardly groans. She giggles and straddles his lap grabbing a piece of toast then feeds him. He groans and pulls her closer to him tears off a piece of the toast swallows then kisses her passionately. She hums through the kiss, smiling then rest her forehead against his. "Happy Happy Birthday my love."he greets her pecking her nose and all over her face until she giggles. "Best birthday ever just having you with me babe.". They continue feeding each other breakfast while chatting and joking with one another.
"Today is all about you my love,so whatever you want to do, wherever you'd like to go we'll do all you wish.
Ariel smiles putting the tray down onto the floor and wraps her arms around his neck. He smiles pulling her closer nuzzling his face in her neck. She giggles cupping his face "really anything now?" he smirks and nods his heads. She leans down whispering in his ear "What if I just want to stay in bed all day..no clothes on nothing but you and I in between the sheets." winking at him.
"My naughty little vixen." he chuckles cupping her face and kisses her sweetly. She giggles through the kiss and starts grinding down against his crotch. Groaning his hands run down her back and he gropes her ass pulling her down harder against his crotch. She feels his hard on and pushes him down the bed hands on his chest. She starts kissing his neck and sucking on the jawline which is his weak spot. "Oh fuck." slapping her ass and she starts grinding faster against him.
She reaches over for the covers of the bed pulling it over them.
Later on that day Tom is hugging Ariel's from behind kissing her neck. Ariel just laughs one arm wrapped around his neck as they walk around the town.  While Ariel is walking around a clothing store Tom decides to check in with Hunter and Rachel through their group chat made for today.

Group Chat

wondereyes: Finally got her to go out were the shopping center

fashionqueen: the hell took you so long to go out with her

wondereyes: 🫣

songqueen:Nevermind do not answer her question we don't need to know

wondereyes:wasn't going to but how much longer so I know where else to take her maybe a small picnic date her and I use to go to during the beginning months of us dating

songqueen:alright Mr romantic go on now.. give us maybe 2-3 hours

fashionqueen:Just let us know when your ready as well

wondereyes:gotcha love you guys can't thank you enough

fashionqueen:no thank you for keeping out chat pg..in a way

songqueen: 😭😂🤣

wondereyes:I take it back see you guys later 😜

End of chat

He puts his phone away exactly as Ariel heads back to him. "Are you sure this isn't to much babe." she says wearily. "My love today is all about you nothing is to much ever if it's for you." he moves a piece of her behind her ear and kisses her forehead.  She smiles and nuzzles her cheek against his hand. 
"Now time for surprise number two."
"Tom Keir Blyth."
He grabs her shopping bags and rushes over to his car. She giggles and shakes her head following after him.