On Set Love

On set at the fighting arena of the tributes everyone is getting touched up from the scenes. Tom's hands are on Ariel's hips as he's getting his make up retouched and Ariel's hair is getting fixed. After Ariel's hair gets redone Sofia walks over holds her hand as they walk around the set. Tom smiles at the view of his girlfriend with the little girl laughing at her being silly keeping her happy.
"She is truly one of a kind." says his make up artist.
"I lucked out I guess." he snickers still watching his arm warms even more seeing Sofia jump into Ariel's arms hugging her tightly while she spins them around.
"TOM COME ON JOIN." laughs Sofia calling him over. He laughs and rushes over to the two and pulls them into a group hug.
"QUITE ON SET
3....2....1
ACTION."
A couple hours later soft music playing in the background in Tom's trailer. Ariel is laying back on his couch fingers entangled in his hair while Tom is laying between her legs deepening the kiss running his hands up and down her leg. She moans through the kiss pulling him closer and their kiss deepens while he grinds up against her groans. She pulls away from the kiss biting her lip as he starts kissing down her neck. He slowly starts inching his hands under her dress close to her underwear.
"Mmm babe as much as I would love to continue this need I remind you were still on set." she pushes his hands away from her. He groans and nuzzles his face in her neck. "That hasn't stopped us last week." he smirks looks up at her resting his forehead against hers. She scrunches her nose at him pecks his lips then softly playfully slaps his cheek and sits back up still on his lap. "Don't want to wear you out like last time before filming finishes do we." she smirks at him. He laughs and wraps his arms around her holding her close chin rested on her shoulder. "You just make it so hard to resist you all you need to do his breathe my way and I'm done for." plants a small kiss to her neck.
She rolls her eyes, "I guess we both feel the same way then." He raises an eyebrow at her in question, she leans down to his wear and whispers, "Because whenever I'm with you my thoughts just run wild " standing up from his lap,fixing her outfit and hair. Tom plops back down onto the couch groans hands ruffle his hair he whispers under his breathe "She is going to my the death of me." then starts redoing his hair and readjusting himself.  She wraps her arms around his neck looking on his eyes "I love you so much." He smiles arms around her waist pulling her close "I love you so much more." They kiss sweetly.
KNOCK
KNOCK
"YOU TWO LOVE BIRDS BETTER BE DECENT WHEN I COME IN THERE." screams Josh.
"Would you be quiet and not announce their private moments out to the world dummy." Rachel slaps the back of his head giggles. Hunter sighs jokingly and says, "Can you two love birds come out from your love moment before this couple with me kill each other.".
They both laugh intertwining their hands and walk out of his trailer. The three look at them smiling while Josh nudges Tom's shoulder as a joke "You naughty dog." while Rachel rolls her eyes at her own boyfriend.
"Is it time to film some scenes together?"
"No actually Viola wanted us to call you guys out for a cast get together dinner in town." explains Hunter.
"She didn't want to be tainted from hearing you two before so we did her dirty work." jokes Josh.
Tom chuckles and snarks back as a joke, "Don't be jealous I'm getting some good lovin and you're in a drought." Everyone laughs. "Wait what?" Tom winks and walks off with his arm around Ariel and Hunter following after them. 
"You walked into that one bar.." she pats his back and follows  after them.
"Well don't just leave me hanging." he chuckles and runs off after them.