SCANDALOUS

Five Months into filming there is two more months left. Tom has finally gotten his buzz cut for snows new transformation. Ariel is just running her hand over his new hair style. He chuckles grabbing her hand, "Petting my hair isn't going to have it grow back right away baby.". She giggles still running her hands over his buzz cut. "Still handsome as ever though my love." . He kisses her hand and winks at her.
KNOCK
KNOCK
"You lovebirds decent" jokes Rachel.
"Come on in you guys." they both laugh.
Josh,Hunter and Rachel all walk into Tom's trailer all gasp as they see Tom's buzz cut. Ariel giggles sitting on Tom's lap looking at the others reactions to his hair. Theres a silence in the room while the three just continue on staring at him lost for words. "It's official babe I think you broke them." she jokes.He chuckles and looks at himself over in the mirror. She giggles patting his cheek and snaps her fingers over to the three.
"It's not bad it's just we forgot today is the day" says Hunter
"You rock it honestly and blonde to shit man." chuckles Josh.
Rachel shakes her head smiling, "flowing locks or buzz cut I'm sure it still wins Ariel over." she winks over to her.
She playfully rolls her eyes at their joking banter. "Why are you guys in here anyways?" . They explain to them that Francis and Nina called the main casting in for a behind the scenes interview for dvd features. Each of the main cast are assigned different areas amongst the set for the interview.  A couple minutes later the interview goes on without a hit. Until the finished product they show small snippets for an interview teaser.
After the interview Ariel and Tom are whisked off into filming their scenes.
"How come you didn't tell them the real reason as to why we went to Tom's trailer." says Josh.
"They're in such a good mood I didn't want to do it and since when was I the mood ruined." sasses Hunter.
"Not it." Rachel says finger on her nose along with Josh.
Hunter sighs rolling her eyes playfully mumbles under her breathe "The things I do for you love birds." She heads off back to set and see that they are taking quick break between takes. Clearing her throat she goes over to them, "Soo well besides the behind the scenes interview there's another reason as to why the three of us came into your trailer." Both lovers look at her in questioned with eyebrows raised. She takes a deep breath "I'm just going to rip the band aid before it's to l-.she gets cut off.
Zoe Renee who plays one of the mentors rushes into the set over to them, "Oh god Tom Ariel have you seen the headlines.". They both look at her confused at to what they mean. Zoe looks over at Hunter shocked they haven't mentioned this to them. "What does Zoe mean about the headlines.?" ask Ariel. Zoe and Hunter just looking at one another trying to use eye contact to make something up.
"Zoe Hunter What headlines?" repeats Tom worried arm around Ariel.
"I swear we wanted to talk to you guys about it but we just didn't find the words." explains Hunter concerned.
Zoe turns over her phone screen to the lovers and their heart drops at the headlines.
TOM BLYTH CELEBRATES CO-STAR/GIRLFRIEND ARIEL DIAZ'S BDAY IN A VERY INTIMATE/EXPLICIT WAY I GUESS PRIVACY DOESN'T MATTER TO THESE RISKY LOVE BIRDS.
Ariel can hear her heart beating in her ears she starts breathing heavily. Tom wraps his arms around her worried. Everything seems to be spinning around the room and she starts hyperventilating.
"Love,love look at me breathe it's going to be okay breathe please."
"Ariel it's going to be okay.
"We're here for you both."
"Love, love look at me."
Everything turns black...
"ARIEL!!!" Tom exclaims catching her while she falls in his arms fainting.