Insecurities

Today is the day of the films teaser photo and official poster to be released. The five decide to carpool over to the photo studio. As they are driving to the studio they all carpool karaoke.
" I don't understand why we even try when Josh and Rachel beat us no matter."
"Says the one who can sing opera." sasses Hunter.
They all laugh while walking into the set of the photoshoot. Francis walks over smiling greeting and hugging them, "Perfect Ariel and Tom head straight to make up and wardrobe then we'll start with your guys is duo photoshoot.". They nod in agreement and peck each others lips heading off to their stylist and make up artist. "Wow as if they aren't going to be together this entire day." Rachel slaps the back of Josh is head giggles as they all get ready.
"ARIEL AND TOM TO SET." says the photographer. Tom is standing by the camera man takes a deep breathe then looks over seeing Ariel his heart beats faster. Ariel blushes as she walks over to him feeling his intense yet adoring gaze towards her. "Gorgeous as always never fails to stun me." he smirks she blushes slapping his chest. "Says you your way to handsome for words." he chuckles grabs her hand and kisses it.
Francis calls them over to the backdrop of the photo and starts telling them instructions for the photos.

Rachel and Hunter squealing jumping up and down looking at the photos of there's

"Why aren't you jumping with us?"
"Why aren't you yaying with us?"
"Why aren't you jumping and yaying with us ?" .
"The photos are perfect" faking a smile looking at Rachel and Hunter.
Ariel half smiles at the photos then gets lost in her own thoughts while Tom notices. Josh tells them they should head over to the restaurant the photographer recommended for lunch before having a day out. They all agree but Ariel stays back and tells them she'll catch up with them.Tom insist that he could wait on her so she doesn't head there alone but she ushers him along out with the rest.
Ariel checks if the coast is clear and they're all gone then heads straight over to the photo editors office. Meanwhile Tom was hiding behind the door, walks back into the studio and sees her head to the office. He gets more curious and silently follows after her listening in on the conversation while hiding from her sight.
"I don't understand Ariel what do you mean you want to be edited out of the photos." asks Francis who's in the office of the editors.Toms eyes widen as he hears this and listens on in even more getting more concerned about his girlfriend.
"It just seems better without me in the photo I mean my characters not so important anyways." she tries to reason. "Not so important you are a coin factor in snows life how is your character not important.".
Tom nods silently in agreement but feels his heart break seeing a look he's never seen on his girlfriend before. Shes wearing a look of plain resentment and insecurity in herself that he wishes to take away. Ariel's wraps her arms around herself as if to comfort herself while he wishes to just rush in and take her in his arms to fight her insecurities. "Please Francis it's all I ask maybe I'll take a small photo in recognition." . Francis sighs running his fingers through his hair and tries to fight it one more time, "Ariel you are part of the main casting it's unfair to you."
"It'll be more unfair to the others if I'm seen in those photos with them. They've all worked so hard and if not being seen or in the spotlight or given the recognition will satisfy everyone else and not harm the others careers I'm fine with it." fighting back her tears.
"Oh my dear you've heard those nasty extras and there vial words." says Nina upset and worried.
Tom's jaw and fist clench furious at the pain they've put his love through.
"Please Nina Francis it's all I ask please." tears in her eyes.
Francis and Nina sigh and just look down. "Tom can not know about this either he's getting everything he deserves, I don't want him to lose it all." . His heart drops at Ariel's explanation of leaving him out of the know.
"Sweetheart Tom living his dream is his work but knowing he can't share it with the woman he loves won't give him his own happiness." Nina explains.  "It's better this way I'll just be his girlfriend in hiding before it was known he can not be torn down because of being with a nothing of an actress like me ." Tom has heard enough and walks into the office.
"Tom...."