Unexpected Surprise

BLAHHH
BLAAHH
Tom is leaning against the wall next to the bathroom worried. Ariel leans against the bathroom wall after throwing up for the sixth time this morning. Breathing heavily she rushes over to lean over the toilet to throw up once more.
"My love are you alright." Tom asked concerned.
"Trust me you don't want to be in here right now." she sighs washing her mouth and brushing her teeth. The door opens she pouts wrapping her arms around his waist. He kisses her top of her head holding her swaying back and forth.
"Maybe it's something you ate that didn't sit well with your tummy my love." She hums and just nuzzles into him.
Later in the afternoon they are headed back to start filming. Ariel and Hunter are on set about to film an emotionally heavy scene together. Hunter keeps an eye on her with concern,also in favor of Tom asking her to watch over Ariel since they won't be filming together. Since they've arrived on set everyone has seen Ariel look a bit pale and very concerned for her. She starts feeling light headed but heads back to set.
"Alright let's pick up off where Jaylene confronts Tigris."
"Ariel are you alright." her vision starts getting blurry losing balance.
"Ariel...Ariel." she falls into Hunter's arms.
"Call an AMBULANCE AND TOM RIGHT THIS INSTANT" she screams holding Ariel closer to her.
At the hospital everyone is sitting in the room while Tom is pacing back and forth. Hunter runs his back in comfortable and whispers apologies. Tom reassures her that none of it's her fault he mostly blames himself knowing she wasn't feeling well, but didn't stop her from coming into work. Running his hands down his face but feels a sense of relief seeing the doctor walk over to them.
"Family of Ariel Diaz." . Tom walks over to the doctor a little nervous. "I'm her boyfriend sir but I called her family so her family gives me permission to be able to know her condition." he reassures the doctor. The doctor leads Tom into his office and tells him to take a seat.
"Ariel  fainted due to stress under the circumstance of your work but I'm glad to let you know both mother and baby are doing just fine." Tom nods his heard but then does a double take eyes widen, "Ex-excuse me did you just say ba-.." "Congratulations Mr Blyth you and Miss Diaz are expecting a little one." smiles the doctor.
Tom starts breathing heavily and plops down onto the chair in shocked. The doctor reaches out handing him a glass of water. "Does that explain why she's been feeling sick and light headed the past 3 days." he asked. She nods in confirmation and explains to Tom that Ariel has passed out due to stress and the dehydration of her vomiting.
"Does she know about her being pregnant?"
"She just got the news broken out to her as well she's on her room recovering."
Tom excuses himself and heads off to Ariel's hospital room after reassuring everyone she is fine. While they want to check on Ariel as well Francis told them to give Tom and Ariel some time together due to her health scare. He might of left out important news of them being parents, but not wanting to tell them until they spoken about this surprising yet happy news. Ariel is laying in her hospital bed rubbing her stomach smiling.
KNOCK
KNOCK
She looks up from her stomach and smiles when she sees Tom peeking in. She makes grabby hands at him as he chuckles walking into her room. He sits down at chair next to her holding her hands kissing them. "Babe..I..I'm pregnant." . He smiles caressing her cheek resting his forehead against hers. "Honestly, I know we're still young my love and are just making it in our careeers but when the doctor told me the news of us expecting my heart fluttered in happiness." . Her eyes brighten and smile grows wider "Really?" . He smiles nods his head "I will follow whatever decision you its your body and I respect whatever you want to do."
Tears form in her eyes she cups his face, pulling him close and kissing him passionately. He kisses her back then resting his forehead against hers.
"I love you so much"
"I love your so much more."
She smiles "We're having a baby"
His smile widen and he caresses her stomach then leans down kissing it looking up at her.
"We're having a baby."