What Sausage has been up to

Sausage: What happened?

Jana: You.

Gem(Threateningly stern.): Sausage, what did you do?

Jana: Not him, specifically the other Sausage.

A couple of people: What other Sausage?

Sausage: After Gem killed me to make me good again when I was corrupted by Xornoth she accidentally split me into good and evil Sausage, and Bubbles helped me trap Evil Sausage in another parallel universe.

fWhip: Yeah, completely normal.

A couple of people: Uh... okay...

Jana: Except that other Sausage escaped. (The screen played all the clips of Evil Sausage's scenes from season 2 until the part when Sausage re-absorbed him.)

Sausage(Panicking when Evil Sausage told him he was going to re-absorb him.): No! If he re-absorbs me-

Jana: Calm down, Sausage, he didn't.

Shrub: Why not?

Jana: You'll see.

Joel(Flatly, when Bubbles chased Evil Sausage away.): Your dog?

Shrub: Hey, dogs are great and loyal pets.

Sausage: And Bubbles is also a multiversal being that condescends all reality!

Shrub: Erm, okay. And here I thought I had the most powerful wolves around...

Joey(After Evil Sausage mentioned consuming Xornoth.): HE CONSUMED XORNOTH?!

Jana: The version of Xornoth in the world that Sausage banished him to. He basically absorbed Xornoth's powers.

Shrub(After Evil Sausage's interactions with Shelby.): He's a bad influence to her.

Lizzie: That's an understatement.

Sausage(After Dark Bubbles was introduced.): Wait, my other self has an evil Bubbles? But that's not possible-

fWhip: You really put a lot of faith in your dog.

Sausage(Snapping.): Hey, you got rescued by your dogs too, didn't you?!

fWhip(Conceding.): Okay, fine. I won't argue with that.

Lizzie: He stole a villager's voice box?

Joey: That's what the video shows.

A couple of people(Feeling sick.): Ew...

Katherine(When Evil Sausage kidnapped Hermes.): He kidnapped a child?!

Joey: Well that is the definition of kidnap.

Gem: And he's evil, Katherine, I mean Xornoth took Violet when she was still in her egg.

Jana: The other Sausage isn't totally evil. It's not physically possible to have anything that's only evil. If you notice, this other Sausage still misses Pearl.

A couple of people: This reminds me of False...

Gem: Except Evil Sausage is more definitely evil. (After Sausage re-merged with his other self.) You merged with him?!

Sausage: If Bubbles told me to, then I would!

Shrub: What does he mean, 'save him'?

Jana: Doesn't anyone else notice that the other Sausage has been living alone trapped by himself in another dimension suspended over the void for a thousand years?

Everyone: Um...

Katherine(After Sausage mentioned that Evil Sausage was mostly in pain most of the time.): And there goes that...

Lizzie(After Sausage called Hermes blasting Evil Sausage with enough lightning to incapacitate him 'set to stun'.): That was set to stun?!

Jimmy: How powerful is that kid?!

Jana: Well considering he's a demigod I'd say pretty powerful.

Gem: I'd hate to see how powerful Joel is...

Joel: Now that you mention it-

Jana: Don't get ideas, Joel.

Sausage(After it turned out Dark Bubbles was a double agent.): Ha! See? All versions of Bubbles are pure good!

Pix: Where did Sausage get a magic staff anyway? I don't recall you mentioning it.

Jana: Oh, Gem can help explain that.

Gem: Me? What- oh.

fWhip: Gem?

Gem: Well... (The screen played the clip of Sausage accidentally teleporting to Crystal Cliffs and using the gem crystal Gem gave him to make his staff of Sanctuary.)

Sausage: Wait, there was another of me running around and I didn't notice?!

fWhip: Okay, definitely too many Sausages.

Pix: Also, didn't Evil Sausage mention something about summoning monsters?

Shrub: Are the other empires in danger?

Jana: No. Sausage pacified them and sent them to work in his empanada factory.

Everyone: Um... okay...

Gem(Shaking her head.): Sausage, Sausage, Sausage.