The end

Jana: Anyway, after this, everyone started having their endings.

A couple of people(Panicking.): Was there another Rapture?

Jana: No, this was supposed to help you all feel better, remember? There isn't any world-destroying event this time.

Everyone: Phew.

Jana: Joel became a real god, fWhip finished his megabase, Katherine uncursed her lands, Lizzie finished a district for the Fae to live in, and the Fae by the way are coexisting with the emperors and empresses better now. (The screen showed some clips of the Fae living normally now.)

Katherine: Aw, everyone's helping each other!

Jana: Except Jimmy. (The screen showed the clip of Jimmy leaving Tumbletown.)

Lizzie: Who's that old guy with him?

Jana: That was the old sheriff of Tumbletown. Jimmy found him in a mineshaft somewhere and they became allies.

Jimmy: I was literally kicked out of my own empire by a bunch of plant fairies?!

Katherine: Don't disrespect plants.

Jimmy: Sorry, but what?!

Jana: Sorry, Jimmy. That's what happened. Although you weren't the only one who left your empire. (The screen played the clip of Scott deciding to go on an adventure and finding Owen and adventuring with him.)

Lizzie: Owen!

Shrub: Oh dear...

fWhip(Suggesting.): Post Llama Stress Disorder?

Gem: He should have never taught him to open doors.

Jana: Gem also left her empire. (The screen played the clip of Gem deciding to move back to Hermitcraft and saying goodbye.)

fWhip: No! Gem, don't leave!

Gem: I'm sorry fWhip, but that already happened. I don't want to leave either.

Jana: It ended up being overall better for Gem's mental health to not portray so many different people across multiple worlds. Then Shelby got uncorrupted from the sculk. (The screen showed the clips of Shelby killing people, then going to Sausage to see about making herself feel better but finding Evil Sausage instead and he advised her to complete her corruption, and then the clip of Shelby killing Oli, and then the clip of Shelby going after fWhip for dying in his tour, then the clip of Sausage uncorrupting Shelby, then the clip of Shelby finding the letter about her being allowed to return to the Witching World.)

Shrub: Joey blackmailed me?

Joey: I thought you said we were allies.

Pix: If you were paying attention, you would have also heard that the allyship broke up.

Jana: Thank you Pix, and yes he's right, Joey kind of stabbed Shelby in the back figuratively after the truce. Although he did eventually make up with her for real.

Gem: Looks like Sausage learned something about uncorrupting people.

Sausage: Looks like I sure did!

Jana: Anyway, then Joey finally beat Skeletron. (The screen played the clip of Joey going out to battle Skeletron, being captured, and being rescued by Katherine and Shelby before all three of them beat Skeletron together.)

Katherine: Yay, we all made up!

Shrub: Gee, that Skeletron guy was huge.

Lizzie: Betrayed by a pig. Huh.

Sausage: Ooh! Ooh! Is it my turn yet?

Jana: Yup. (The screen played the clip of Sausage finding out the king from his old kingdom was coming to Sanctuary, and the clip of Sausage beating him with the other Sausages.)

Scott: Your dad was the evil king? Well an evil relative sounds awfully familiar...

Sausage: SO MANY MES!

Gem: Oh dear, and I could barely stand even one of you.

fWhip(Agreeing.): Too many Sausages.

Jana: Anyway, but that wasn't all of Sausage's ending yet. (The screen played the clip of Sausage sitting in the tavern as an old man as teenager Hermes borrowed his Staff of Sanctuary.)

Lizzie(Sighing.): A happy ending.

Shrub: Looks like everyone's happy.

Joel: Except Jimmy.

Jimmy: Hmph.

Pix: What happened to me? Or False? Or Oli?

Jana: Being a historian with basically no character arc or main goals, you didn't have much of an ending.

Scott: Well at least you finished the series properly this time.

Pix: I guess.

Lizzie: But what happened to False?

Jana: I'm not entirely sure, but based off of what she normally does, I'd say sleeping.

Everyone: Predictable.

Jana: And I think Oli had something about accidentally hatching the dragon egg while he was planning on cooking it to make a giant omelette and then he ran away from parenting issues when the baby dragon became an annoying teenager and he dressed up a zombie in his clothes and pushed it off a cliff to fake his own death while he tried to go through the rift to join Hermitcraft but ended up on another minecraft series instead.

Everyone: Um...

Jana: Yeah, typical Oli.

Gem: So what happens to us now?

Jana: I'll let your souls go back to where they should be, and you'll all remember this experience to help you cope with what happened, except Sausage.

A couple of people: What? Why Sausage?

Pix: Is it because he remembers his past lives?

Jana: Yes. All of this has already happened, so Sausage knowing what will happen will break a couple of multiversal rules, and Bubbles wouldn't be too pleased about that.

Sausage: It's okay. I understand.

Jana: I'll put a timer, though, so he remembers once all the drama's over.

Sausage: Oh, okay. Thanks.

Gem: Promise me you'll be okay, Sausage?

fWhip: Yeah, try to cope without us while we ride off on a dragon.

Sausage: Oh, I'll be fine!

Jana: Bye, then, if everyone's okay with this.

Everyone: Bye. (Jana concentrated again and everyone vanished. Then she did too.)