Gunpowder crises

Jana: Before I explain what happens to her, we should discuss other things that have been happening on the server. Remember how I said earlier that Jimmy almost never had gunpowder in his farm?

Everyone: Yes.

Jana: Well early on Joey had to make his own farm to satisfy his needs even though it was Jimmy's export, and the two of them had to help supply each other. Even still, Jimmy couldn't meet up with the gunpowder demands. So fWhip and Lizzie made a joint venture where they made their own gunpowder farm in between their empires to supply each other with it. fWhip did the actual gunpowder generation, while Lizzie had a factory selling gunpowder products. (The screen showed the clip of fWhip and Lizzie discussing the joint venture and creating the farm and factory.)

Joel: Lizzie, you made it out of amethyst?

Lizzie: What? It's very pretty. And it was apparently my export so I should have a lot of it.

Katherine: Poor kitty that died though.

Shrub: Yeah.

Jimmy: I definitely agree.

Jana: Anyway, Jimmy got suspicious about the fact that there were less complaints about the lack of gunpowder, so he snooped around to see who might have a secret farm. By the way though, before this he tried to have a villain arc but failed.

Everyone: A villain arc? (The screen showed the clips of Jimmy deciding to be a villain and stealing anvils for his railway, and Lizzie noting that she had only one anvil so she booby-trapped it to see who would steal it, and finding out that it was Jimmy and that he lost all his items.) Oh.

Jimmy: Life hates me.

Lizzie and Joel: Cheer up, Jimmy.

Jana: Anyway, Jimmy found out about Lizzie and fWhip's farm, but he really couldn't do anything about it. (The screen played the clip of Jimmy declaring war on Animalia and Gobland.) Nothing bad actually ever happened after that. No war or anything, despite what Jimmy said.

Katherine: Well that's a relief.