The Crown

Jana: Around this time fWhip invited all the empires to come to spawn, and everyone came except False who I'm pretty sure was asleep the whole time. (The screen played the clip of fWhip asking for help in refurbishing spawn and Pix arriving with the crown.)

Everyone: The Crown!

Jana: Pix found it behind that tomb with the mural of Saint Pearl while he was looking for more of Ren's giblets.

Joel: Pix's rule was that everyone had to donate to his museum?

Joey: Seems kind of a dud rule.

Jana: Well, you had everyone donate a horse to you.

Joey(Retorting.): I could use magic and turn them into an army.

Jana(Listing on her fingers again.): And then Lizzie had everyone eat cake, Katherine made everyone plant flowers, Joel made everyone wear his head-

Joel: Okay, there have been a couple of joke rules on the server. I at least admit that.

Jana: Well, anyway, in this life there were less jokey rules. (The screen showed the clips of Pix reacting to the donations.) After this Katherine and Gem invited everyone to a princess tea party at Katherine's castle.

Katherine: Oh, that sounds like fun!

Jana: There was a catch, though.

Scott: What was the catch?

Jana: Everyone had to wear a princess dress.

Gem: What's wrong with that?

Jana: I said, everyone had to wear a princess dress.

Lizzie: Oh, including the boys?

Jana: Yes.

The male emperors: What?!

Jana: Well this wasn't the first time Sausage or Scott wore a dress. Sausage apparently had a dress he used to wear for the yearly sunflower festival in his old kingdom and Scott dressed up as Bo Peep from Toy Story for Halloween, remember?

Everyone: Eh, but that's Scott and Sausage.

Jana: Anyway, Shelby was finding trouble figuring out what to wear, because the sculk that had been on her clothes had spread to her body.

Shrub: Oh no!

Katherine: Is she okay?

Jana: So far. So she cast a spell to make her look normal but wearing a fancy dress.

Joel: A Cinderella spell, then.

Jana: You could call it that. Lizzie also had a problem getting a dress to wear, so she had to ask the Fae for help.

Everyone: The what?

Jana: The Fae. They were these mysterious plant-based fairy creatures that contacted a couple of empires with tasks for them to do, and if they did them they would get rewards. (The screen showed clips of the Fae giving everyone mysterious notes and the emperors and empresses doing them up till the clip of Lizzie finding her princess dress on a warden.)

Gem: What are the wardens doing wearing princess dresses?!

Joel: The world's gone mad.

Lizzie: Oh dear.

Sausage: The wardens look surprisingly sexy in those.

Jana(Groaning.): Please don't mention stuff like that, Sausage. Anyway, now to the tea party. (The screen played the clip of the tea party from multiple perspectives until the point where Scott gained the crown.)

Pix: Wait... I'm a ghost now?

Gem: Why did Pix just-

Jana: They thought that the Crown was cursed.

fWhip: Cursed? But the salmon smiths who made it-

Jana: I'm not saying it was their or your fault, fWhip, I'm just saying what they thought. At any rate, there wasn't any explanation why Pix suddenly withered away and became a ghost.

Sausage: At least he still came back. Unlike Pearl...

Jana: Pearl's alright, Sausage. She's having a good time being a goddess and a respected deity. Anyway, Scott also built his megabase while he was emperor. (The screen showed the clip of Scott reacting to what everyone built in Chromia and a timelapse and tour of his megabase.)

Gem: fWhip, why did your wagon screech at him?

fWhip: What? It was within the rules, just slightly annoying.

Jana: That's almost exactly what Count fWhip of Gobland said.

Lizzie: Joel, your statue looks horrendous.

Joel: Lizzie!

Jana: Well, at least he's not flexing as much as with his giant statue of himself in the Cod Empire.

Joel: See, Lizzie?

Jana: After that, Scott went adventuring and found these colorful crystals in a cave.

Lizzie: Oh, so he found a geode?

Jana: No. (The screen played the clip of Scott finding the geothermal crystals and hiding them under Chromia, and then waking up to find steam coming out of the fountain and turning the crystals into energy and a set of armor.)

fWhip: Woah. I want those crystals!

Gem: They do look real pretty.

Lizzie: I want those in my treasure grotto!

Pix: I notice Scott isn't wearing the crown though.

Jana: He left it in his megabase because he liked it on display. But anyway, things have been happening around the time of the tea party.