The beginning

Jana: Yup. Anyway, to begin, they all met at the campfire at spawn, which by the way was magic.

Gem: Magic?

Jana: When you put out the campfire with a shovel it would turn into a soul campfire and start a thunderstorm.

Joey(Jealous.): Oh, that is so much better than our campfire. It only has ten seats anyway.

Shrub: Yeah, I wish I had my own seat before fWhip blew the whole world up.

fWhip: Not the whole world. And Jimmy was a part of it.

Jimmy: It was an accident.

Jana: Anyway, then they all went to their biomes and built their starter bases. fWhip found out that he had the deep dark in his cave and also an End Stronghold.

Joel: Well that was quick.

Jana: The peculiar part was, the end portal was already full of eyes of ender and lit up. fWhip was very confused, because it was only episode one, so he went to all the other emperors and empresses to see who did it.

Jimmy: Well who did it?

Jana: Everyone said that none of them had gone to the end.

Katherine: Well that's... creepy.

Gem: But an end portal doesn't light itself.

Jana: Exactly, so fWhip called everyone to go to the end with him and have a little excursion. Everyone attended except Scott-

Scott: Why not me? You said I was an adventurer.

Jana: You were, but you were busy going to the Nether and collecting warped and crimson wood for your starter base roof. (The screen showed a picture of Scott's starter base.)

Jimmy: Going to the Nether at episode one? That's overkill!

Lizzie: Everyone else was going to the End, Jimmy, also at episode one.

Jimmy(Deflated.): Oh.

Jana: Anyway, going to the End just caused more confusion because everyone got the 'the End?' update, and not only that, the Ender Dragon was already dead, the Dragon Egg was already gone, and the portal back to the Overworld was already lit.

Sausage: Was that because we killed the dragon?

Joey: When we were trying to release Xornoth?

Jana: No. Violet went back to the End after fWhip and Gem died, so it's a different dragon.

Gem: Um...

fWhip: And that's just glazing over the fact that you keep mentioning us dying...

Shrub: Oh, poor Violet.

Jana: Anyway, most of the emperors and empresses left the End to go back to their empires while Sausage, Joel, Pix, and Pirate Joe raided End cities.

fWhip: So weird...