Singles turned into mixed tag match

*Being in the city next to Norfolk, Virginia for RAW this Monday, you had been booked for both weekend shows, Gionna was too but had got a headache out of nowhere, so called out for the weekend to get some rest and stayed at the hotel. Finn was currently in the ring, having his match with Damian, but the plan was for Rhea to get involved then you come out to save Finn and the match turns into a mixed tag match. You stood behind curtain in your gear, watching Finn about to go for "Coup de Grâce" but Rhea got up on the apron, knocking Finn down and the ref called for the bell, ending the match in a DQ. Damian got up to his feet and started to beat down on Finn along with Rhea's help, Edge is not ring-side tonight for the chaos*

"Put on your war paint!"

*The crowd cheers loudly as you run out and down to the ring, Rhea slips out to try to get the upper hand on you, but you end up with the upper hand as you take her down with a "Discus Pump Kick" sliding into the ring, you're met with Damian starring you down. Either of you back down, from behind Finn his back up. Finn runs at Damian attacking him, you quickly move out of the way, standing in the corner. Damian soon escapes the ring, and you get the microphone from Mike Rome, crouching down next to a standing Finn as you both stare at Damian and Rhea*

Crowd Chant: Valda! Valda! Valda! Valda! Valda! Valda! Valda! Valda! Valda! Valda! Valda! Valda!

You: Woah, woah, woah! Where do you two think you're going? You two don't just get to run around and attack people, because Edge let you off your leashes. And don't think that for one second The Judgment Day is leaving this arena without getting a ass whooping from Finn and I. Finn what do you say, we show these two how not to mess with two badass Irish wrestlers?

Finn: I'm in. Let's do this!

Crowd Chant: Valda! Valda! Valda! Valda! Valda! Valda! Valda! Valda! Valda! Valda! Valda! Valda!

*You pass the microphone back to Mike Rome, standing next to Finn as you both beckon for Rhea and Damian to get back in the ring. The ref backs you and Finn up into your guys' corner and Rhea and Damian get in the ring*

Finn: I'll start things off with Priest. Get him a little more tired before tagging you in

You: Alright

*You pat Finn on the shoulder before stepping onto the apron, Rhea also steps on the apron as she takes off her jacket, tossing it on the floor*

Ring the bell!

*Finn and Damian immediately go at one another, blows and different moves back and forth between the two with Finn having a bit of the upper hand with you and the crowd cheering him on*

Crowd Chant: Let's go Bálor! Let's go Damian! Let's go Bálor! Let's go Damian! Let's go Bálor! Let's go Damian! Let's go Bálor!

5 minutes later

*You and Rhea both bugging for the tag as Finn and Damian took each other out with a "Clothesline". You start stomping against the steel steps as the crowd starts clapping, Finn slowly starts to crawl towards you*

You: Come on, Finn!

Rhea: Get up, Priest!

*Both men slowly crawling to their corners, Finn getting the tag first then Damian. Rhea stepped in the ring as you jumped over the jump, getting the upper hand as you took her down with a "Drop-kick". Rhea stood back up only to get taken down with another "Drop-kick", then stood up again, but this time you took her down with a "Step-Up Enzurgiri" making her see stars as you went to pin her*

One...
Two..
Thr-

*You felt a firm grip on your ankle as you got harshly pulled off of Rhea and fell to the outside of the ring, looking up at Damian's burning holes into you. This time, you were actually scared of The Archer of Infamy, The Punisher, Damian Priest. You started to back away from him, but Priest kept getting closer, until from behind Finn hit him with a "Low Blow" right when Rhea accidentally distracted the ref. Finn helped you up, making sure you were good*