Day out

*It is 11 close to noon and everyone, who had taken part in Backlash had the rest of the week off, so some superstars went home, and others ended up staying. You were originally going to fly out to Ireland to visit family but decided not to when you realized you had other stuff planned already. Now, you're still in bed, sleeping, but Gionna was wide awake, getting ready for the day in the bathroom. Gionna walked out of the bathroom, eyeing over to the bed, where you're still passed out, fast asleep. Gionna walks over to your side of the bed, sitting on the edge of the bed next to you, slightly shaking you awake*

You: What...?

Gionna: Time to wake up!

You: Why-

*Rolling over so you are facing Gionna, you look up at her, seeing her smile back down at you*

You: Why are you so energized this morning? Did you have more candy? Or did you drink caffeine?

Gionna: Might have had a bit of coffee...

You:..Alright, I'm up. Just give me a couple of minutes

*Gionna laughs out loud, standing up from the bed. You throw the cover off of your body, swinging your legs off the bed before standing up and stretching out your body. In the middle of stretching, you heard a whistle from the other side of the room. Looking over, Gionna was just admiring you, probably not realizing what she just did*

You: See something you like?

Gionna: Very much

You: So, since you woke me up from a very good dream, what'd you want to do today?

Gionna: Just thought we could maybe hang out, but I don't know where

You: Fine by me

A few hours later

*After driving for about a couple of minutes after doing different things, you and Gionna found yourselves walking at the beach, hand-in-hand just talking*

Gionna: Can I ask you something?

You: What is it?

Gionna: Yesterday. You said you had something to take care of...

You: Nothing bad! I had to meet with Shawn. He's thinking about bringing Aoife over from NXT UK to NXT

Gionna: That's cool! That means you'll get to see each other more often right?

You: Hopefully. And since the draft hasn't happened since last year and now everyone pushed it aside, showing up on different brands...I might go back to NXT and team back up with Aoife

Gionna: What about the tag titles?

You: Baby, I'll still be on RAW. I would only be a part-time wrestler for NXT, plus I don't know if I wanna do that. That means, twice the traveling, twice the gears and outfits. It's too much for this warrior

Gionna: I hear you

*You look down at Gionna, her eyes focused on the ocean, the bright sun shining down onto the water, making it sparkle*

You: How about you come with me to Ireland tomorrow?

*Gionna stops walking, causing you to do the same, watching as she quickly turns around, focusing back on you with wide eyes and a slightly open mouth. You hold in your laugh as you take your free hand, placing it on her jaw, closing her mouth*

You: I don't want you catching flies in there, sweetheart

Gionna: What did you ask me?

You: If you want to go to Ireland? I think it would be nice..unless you don't wanna-