Smackdown Contract Signing

*Walter Hahn, better known as, Gunther just defeated Drew Gulak and as the show to break, the ring got set up for the contract signing for the WWE Women's Tag Team titles. Gionna was currently fixing your jacket before quickly kissing your cheek, smiling at you*

Gionna: You ready?

You: Always

"No compared to me. And no competition"

*The crowd cheers as the lights go out and Naomi walks out wearing her glow-in-the-dark makeup, shoes, and jacket, dancing as the lights come back on before stopping as Sasha's music starts play as she walks out*

"Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome the WWE Women's Tag Team Champions, Sasha Banks and Naomi!"

*The champs make their way to the ring, getting in they sit down on one side of the table, taking a look at the contract folder on top of it*

Naomi: Friday Night Smackdown!

Sasha: Tonight. We're doing things the easy way, so Valda, Liv, come on out here, ladies!

"Put on your war paint!"

*The crowd cheers loudly as fog pours out from backstage, the light goes dim as you sneak through it before standing up with your hands up as well with a smile on your face as your music fades out and Liv's music starts playing as the crowd cheers even more. Liv walks out happy as always as she holds out her hand, you grab hers and spin her around before letting and walk side by side to the ring*

"And, please welcome, Valda Valkyria and Liv Morgan!"

*Liv picks up the pace a bit as she rolls into the ring, sitting on the floor as you hop onto the apron. Standing up, Liv makes her way over to the ropes, puts one leg over the ropes, and slips through, sitting down on the ropes with one leg over the other and you stand next to her with your hands up before getting in the ring, sitting across from the champions*

Sasha: Ladies. As you both heard, this is simple and easy. No fights are gonna happen, just sign the paper and we're set for this Sunday

Liv: Then let's get to it

*Sasha and Naomi both smirk as they pick up their pens and then sign the paper before passing it to you and Liv, you two doing the same. you four all look at each other as the crowd cheers. The next thing that happens is that Liv and you are trying to warn the champs, but didn't work as Shayna Baszler and Natalya come from behind and take down Sasha and Naomi. You and Liv are quick to jump over the table, Liv handling Natalya and you handling Shayna. You whip Shayna into the corner, then hit her with a "Big Boot" Then as Shayna stumbles from the corner, Naomi hits her with "Rear-View" while Sasha hits her "Backstabber" then Liv turns into "ObLIVion" on Natalya. Natalya and Shayna roll out the ring, the four of you inside starring them down while leaning against the ropes as the show goes commercial*

You: You two good?

Sasha: I'm good

Naomi: Yeah...thanks for the help

Liv: Couldn't let you two get hurt

~Instagram Posts~

 @WWECaption- Tonight! Contract Signing for the #WWEWomensTagTeamChampionships between @sashabankswwe & @naomiwwe and @WarriorValkyria & @Yaonlylivvonce

@WWE
Caption- Tonight! Contract Signing for the #WWEWomensTagTeamChampionships between @sashabankswwe & @naomiwwe and @WarriorValkyria & @Yaonlylivvonce

 @WWECaption- Tonight! Contract Signing for the #WWEWomensTagTeamChampionships between @sashabankswwe & @naomiwwe and @WarriorValkyria & @Yaonlylivvonce

@Yaonlylivvonce
Caption- Tune in for #smackdown tonight...

 @Yaonlylivvonce Caption- Tune in for #smackdown tonight

@WarriorValkyria
Caption- #lookinggood