Flight to New York

You: Hey, Love?

No Response

You: Gionna?

Gionna: Hmm..?

You: Come on. You gotta wake up

Gionna: 5 more minutes...

You: I wish I could give you five more minutes, but we gotta get over to the airport for SmackDown tomorrow

*Gionna rolls over in bed, making you laugh but you hold it in. You then sit down on the edge of the bed next to Gionna, pushing her hair away from her face before leaning down and planting a kiss on her forehead. Honestly, Gionna didn't need to do anything to leave to head to the airport, last night she fell asleep wearing your hoodie and a pair of her sweatpants and earlier after you got ready you put everything in the car, you just wanted to see if Gionna was going to p wake up or not*

You: you're lucky you're cute, Gi

*You sigh as you stand up before slowly removing the blanket away from Gionna. You grab her shoes, slipping them on her feet. You grab her phone and charger and anything else of hers, putting it all in your backpack before putting it on. Turning back to Gionna, who is still asleep, you hook both your arms under her and lift her off the bed, now carrying her bridal style. She stirs just a bit, now with her arms around your neck and her head rested against your chest as you leave the room and head down to the car*

In the car

*Now on the way to the airport, Gionna was still out like a light as she snuggled more into the blanket she always packed for traveling. You were deep in thought as you kept driving, not realizing that Gionna woke up a bit until you saw her arm in the corner of your eye*

Gionna: Jordy..?

You: Yes?

Gionna: Did you carry me down from the room?

You: I did. But that was after I tried to wake you up, don't worry

Gionna: Thanks. Sometimes I can be a real pain in the ass when it comes to me going to sleep very late

You: Well, you're my 'pain in the ass' and I adore you very much

Gionna: Thanks for putting up with me

*Gionna fully sits up, folding her blanket before putting it in the back with everything else. Now sitting in traffic, you were glad you left early. You look over at Gionna, who is playing with the strings of your hoodie*

You: You like that hoodie?

Gionna: Very much! I can see why it's your favorite

You: Yeah, and you better not steal all the time, Gi

Gionna: I won't...

30 minutes into the flight

You: Gionna, will you stop that?

*For the past few minutes, Gionna has been messing with you by slowly running her nails across your knee, which felt weird and tickled at the same time and caused you every time to jolt away from her*

You: Gionna!

Gionna: What?

You: Stop.It...

Gionna: Okay, okay, I'll stop messing with you

*A laugh falls from Gionna as she sits back across from you, her seat going back in a bed. You grab your headphones out of your bag, about to put them on, until looking up at Gionna to see her already looking at you*