Preparing

*NXT Spring Breakin' is finally here and today/tonight is going to be amazing! Social Media has been filled with WWE posting stuff and fans going crazy about You and Gionna going head to head with Trinity and Mercedes this weekend at Backlash with the women's tag titles on the line. Some think that Boss n Glow will retain and others think that you and Gi will win, but all that is put on hold for today as far as NXT is in progress*

Gionna: Hey, have you seen my ja-

You: Your jacket is under your suitcase

Gionna: Thank you!

*Gionna kisses your cheek before running out of the bathroom and over to her suitcase that's lying on the bed. Ever since the Saturday live event show, You and Gionna have been somewhat acting like a couple, but only when it's the two of you alone. Walking out of the bathroom after brushing out your hair, you saw Gionna very excited to leave as she stood by the door with both of your guys' stuff next to her*

You: I was going to ask if you're ready, but..I think you standing by the door with all of our stuff answers my question

Gionna: I'm so excited! I was been down live at NXT since 2017

You: trust me, today is going to be a blast

Gionna: With you there? obviously

*You laugh a little as you grab your phone and slip into the back pocket of your pants while making your way over to the door. Right as you are about to open it, hands land on both sides of your waist before turning you around as Gionna presses your lips onto yours just for a few seconds*

Gionna: Sorry. Wanted to get one before having to wait a couple of hours

You: Ná gabh mo leithscéal as póg a bheith uait, a stór

Gionna: Whatever you just said..sounded hot

You: I said, "Don't apologize for wanting a kiss, sweetheart"

Gionna: Do you think someday, you'll teach teach how to speak Irish?

You: Of course I will!

Down in Florida

Gionna: Where it all started...

*Arriving at the P.C. you saw the look on Gi's face after getting out of the car and her whole face just lit up. You ended up having to pull Gionna inside the building due to her zoning out while looking at the place. Walking inside, everyone was getting ready all over the place. This is the first-ever NXT: Spring Breakin' so you weren't judging any of the talent in here*

Gionna: Wow...

You: Gionna Daddio..welcome to the first ever NXT Spring Breakin'

Crew: Jordan, Gionna! Right on time, follow me. I'll show to where Shawn has your locker rooms set up

* Following the female crew member, you three walked over to the locker rooms but went past them, turned a corner, and walked a few more steps*

Crew: Here you are. Let anyone know you either of you needs anything

Gionna: Thank you

You: We will

*The female walks away and instantly Gionna gets the same idea as you as you both walk into your locker room, closing and locking the door behind you before walking over to the couch, still standing as you look through your phone. All you felt from behind was arms wrapping around you and the feeling of something resting on your back. You don't know why, but it took a minute to realize that it was Gionna who was pressed against you. Gionna then kisses your shoulder blade due to the height difference between you two*

Gionna: How much time until the show starts?

You: Still a good 6 hours. Why?

Gionna: Cause I wanna take a nap

You: Go ahead. I'll wake you up with enough time to still get ready

Gionna: Thank you

*Gionna loosens her arms, letting you now face her as you wrap your arms around her and watch her eyes flutter open and close making you smile. You pick Gi up bridal style and put her down on the couch then grab the blanket she used on the plan, putting it over her before leaving the room to go and hang out with some NXT talent*

4 hours later

*Waking Gionna was surprisedly easy as with one tap on the shoulder and she was up. And now the both of you were getting ready, Gionna changing in the bathroom and you were getting ready to start your hair. You had already changed before waking your girl up, so getting ready wouldn't take as long*

You: Gionna!

Gionna: Yeah?

You: Can I have that comb that sitting in the bathroom, please?

Gionna: Here you go

You: Thank you

*You work on your hair, adding in the color hair when needed as Gionna plays your Spotify playlist as she does her makeup. After finishing both braids, which took an hour, you put on your boots and laced them and just waited for Gionna and waited for the show to start*