Monday Night Champs

*Currently backstage tonight for RAW and just finished talking to Trevor Mann, better known as, Ricochet, the women's locker room was empty except for you and Gionna sitting on the floor, you fixing your shoelace and Gionna eating a bag of Cheetos. Gionna tapped your shoulder, looking over at her, she held a Cheeto out for you*

You: Hands are tried, baby

Gionna: I don't mind feeding you

*You smile and shake your head at Gionna, before letting her feed you her Cheetos as you finish tying your shoes. Standing up, you stretch your body before sitting down on the bench that is right behind Gionna, her being in between your legs. The door then slightly opens, both of you looking up to Alexis Kaufman, better known as, Alexa Bliss, who is best friends with both you and Gionna*

Alexis: I'm back!

You: No way...

Gionna: What the fuck!

*Alexis walks fully into the room, closing the door behind her. While laughing, you and Gionna both got up and hugged her. Alexis then explains that after everything that went down at Extreme Rules with Lily, she is fully back, as she faces Daria Berenato, better known as, Sonya Deville tonight*

Gionna: Well, welcome back!

Alexis: It's good to be back. And Jordan, finally on the main roster

You: Shawn decided to let me spread my wings

Monday Night RAW

"Ladies and Gentlemen. Please welcome, The new WWE Women's Tag Team Champions, Liv Morgan and "The Warrior" Valda Valkyria!"

"Put on your war paint"

*The crowd cheers loudly as fog pours out from backstage, the light goes dim as you sneak through it before standing up with your hands up as well with a smile on your face as your music fades out and Liv's music starts playing as the crowd cheers even more. Liv walks out happy as always as she holds out her hand, you grab hers and spin her around before letting and walk side by side to the ring. You let Liv walk up the steel steps first, you following behind her. You stretch the middle and bottom rope, letting Liv in the ring, you step through the middle ropes. Liv already passing you a microphone as she has one as well*

Crowd Chant: You deserve it! You deserve it! You deserve it! You deserve it! You deserve it! You deserve it! You deserve it! You deserve it!

You: Hartford, Connecticut! Welcome to Monday Night RAW!

*the crowd cheering very loudly, you and Liv both smiling*

Liv: And we have had 3 crazy weeks

You: That's right, Liv. From me running out here to save you, then to my ring-debut

Liv: Then our six-woman tag match with Bianca

You: Then hosting the first ever NXT: Spring Breakin

Liv: And finally yesterday at Backlash, we defeated Sasha and Naomi and became the new WWE Women's Champions!

You: And tonight here on RAW-

*The lights go out, Judgment Day's music playing and the crowd booing as Edge, Rhea, and Damian are standing in front of Tron, all holding microphones as everyone hears Rhea laughing in her mic*

Rhea: Liv, Liv Liv...You out of everyone should know that you don't need to be in a tag team, especially being tag champion because just like me, just like Sarah...Just like Ruby, Valda is and will betray you

Liv: Shut your mouth, Rhea! Valda will never betray unlike you, she cares about me! She doesn't get mad and attack her tag partners just because they didn't win the titles! And if you want to keep talking bad about my girl, later tonight Rhea Ripley vs Liv Morgan