NXT Spring Breakin'

"Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome your NXT Spring Breakin' hosts, Monday Night RAW superstars, "The Warrior" Valda Valkyria and Liv Morgan!"

*The crowd cheers loudly as the camera pans onto you and Liv, both standing in the ring while holding microphones*

You: NXT, welcome to the first ever NXT: Spring Breakin'!

*The cheers again before dying down*

You: Tonight, my co-host Liv Morgan and I are here to fill you guys in on every special match that has been set up just for tonight, isn't that right Liv?!

Liv: That's right, Valda! Tonight is a special night as we have multiple matches, such as the NXT North American Champion, Cameron Grimes goes into a triple-threat match, defending his title against Carmelo Hayes and Solo Sikoa

You: Then we have Julius and Brutus Creed, the Creed Brothers, facing off against Erik and Ivar, the Viking Raiders. We also have Nathan Frazer and Grayson Waller going one-on-one!

Liv: And don't forget about Cora Jade and Nikkita Lyons in a tag match against Lash Legend and Natalya!

You: And! For the main event..the NXT Champion, Bron Breaker puts his title on the line for Joe Gacy

*You and Liv both smile as the crowd starts cheering before doing 'yes' chants then die down*

You: Then..let's get this party started!

*The crowd cheers and you and Liv step out of the ring, going down the steps, sitting down with Wade Barrett and Vic Joesph at Commentary, you two putting on your headsets*

"Valda, Liv, welcome back to NXT!"

Liv: Thank you, Wade. It does feel good it be back here

You: Took the words right out my mouth, Liv

*Fans cheer loudly as Carmelo walks out with Trick Williams by his side. You had teamed with both boys a few times, so you were happy to see Melo have this title shot*

Crowd Chant: Melo! Melo! Melo! Melo! Melo! Melo! Melo! Melo! Melo! Melo! Melo! Melo! Melo! Melo! Melo! Melo! Melo! Melo! Melo! Melo! Melo! Melo! Melo! Melo! Melo! Melo! Melo! Melo! Melo!

*Carmelo and Trick make their way to the ring, but end up coming up to the announce table over to you as you do a quick hand-shake with both boys*

Carmelo: Melo don't miss!

You: You got this, Melo!

Carmelo: Thanks, V

"Carmelo Hayes and Trick Williams. Valda haven't you teamed with them before?"

You: Yes, I have, Vic. Melo being a former North American Champion tonight is something to me to see him get another shot for this very title

"And Valda, with the interaction between you and Carmelo, how would you describe the friendship?"

You: Well, that's the thing, it's not just a friendship with Melo and me. Melo is like a brother to me and so is Trick, I've known these two since 2021 when they joined NXT