31

Next day dawned. Jimin was so excited for remove her bandage. "Hey stupid bandage, you're going to kicked out." Jimin said to her bandage. At the same time Felix went to her room. "Are you talking with your bandage?" He asked. "Nope. Just mocking it." Jimin said. "Jackson is on the way." Felix said. "Hooray!" Jimin jumped happily. "Hey Hey Jimin, don't jump." Felix stopped her by trapping her with his arms. "Let me go! I want to celebrate." Jimin whined. Felix scoffed. "You're not the Jimin I used to knew." Felix said. "Damn Felix. Introverts will acts like maniac when they came comfortable with people." Jimin said. "I thought you're an extrovert." Felix said. "Who are you?" Jimin asked. "Extroverted introvert." Felix giggled. Jimin laughed at him. "And you know what Felix? I decided to change my hair colour for real. I don't care about that chipmunk." Jimin said. "Chipmunk? Who's that?" Felix asked. "Han Jisung. Doesn't he looks like Alvin the chipmunk?" Jimin asked with a smirk. "I thought you two are supportive. Yeji and Hyunjin don't call themselves with nicknames." Felix said. "Yes, it's always Hwang Hyunjin and Hwang Yeji. Also Hyunjin hates his full name. He always gets bummed when anyone call him with his full name." Jimin said happily. "Alright. So what colour do you like? I have few in here." Felix said while dragging her into his room.

"Ok, we got blonde, brown and black." Felix said. "Blonde is highlighting too much. How about brown? A bit darker?" Jimin asked. "That's right. If you want, I can help you to do that." Felix said. "Right now?" Jimin asked. "Yeah." Felix replied. "Ok then." Jimin said. Felix prepared a chair for her and made her sit. He put a towel over her and he washed her hair carefully. "Hey Felix?" Jimin said. "What's up dear?" Felix looked at her from the mirror. "Let's cut my hair? To mid-length?" Jimin asked. "No. Don't you dare to think about it." Felix glared at her. Jimin pouted. "Why is everyone hating that idea?" Jimin mumbled but Felix heard it. "Your long hair is one of your charms. That's why." Felix said. Jimin stayed while holding her pout. After few minutes he finished colouring her hair. "You have to stay for a bit." Felix said. He started to dye his hair too. "Why are you doing that?" Jimin asked. "You said blonde is highlighting too much." Felix replied. "That's right but blonde really suits you." Jimin said. "But I'm sick of it. I didn't have time to change the colour." Felix said. After few hours both of them done their hair colouring process. "You look pretty as usual." Felix said while drying her hair. "You look bit matured with it." Jimin commented. "A bit?" Felix mocked. "Yes, a bit." Jimin giggled. They both finished drying their hair while mocking eachother.

At noon Jackson came to Felix's mansion. "Hey guys. I'm here." Jackson said in loud. "Oh my God Jackson please don't yell. No one here right now." Felix said while death glaring at him. "Sorry bro. Where's your little girly?" Jackson teased. "Shh! Don't do that." Felix shut him. "Alright alright." Jackson said while coming inside. "Did you change your hair colour?" Jackson asked. Felix nodded. "Blonde brought your sunshine personality." Jackson said. "I'm sick of it. Sit down here and I'll call Jimin." Felix said and went to upstairs. After few minutes he came with Jimin. "Hey Jimin, how are you?" Jackson asked. "I'm fine, thank you." Jimin replied. "You'll be more fine when you're free from your bandage." Jackson chuckled. "Then why are you waiting? Please, I want to get rid from this." Jimin pleased. "Don't worry Jimin. We need only few minutes. Let's go." Jackson said. After removing her bandage Jimin sighed in relief. "You don't know how much I'm thankful to you." Jimin said while smiling. "It's completely fine since you're Felix academic rival. Don't let him win, ok?" Jackson said playfully. "Fighting!" Jimin gave mischievous smile to Felix. Felix scoffed at them. "Wait a minute...you had black hair earlier." Jackson said. "Oh yes, I dyed my hair so nobody will recognize me." Jimin said. "Be careful when dying your hair. You'll damage your silky volumed hair." Jackson said. "Don't worry, I'm caring my hair better than myself." Jimin said with a giggle. "My sister gave you these. She recently went shopping and bought these for you." Jackson gave a huge bag. "This is too much. Tell your sister that I thanked her. Thanks to both of you for doing these things for me." Jimin hugged him. "We would gladly help you Jimin." Jackson hugged her back. "You might be busy Jackson." Felix said out of nowhere. "Don't talk like that Felix. Wait a moment, I'll bring you something to drink." Jimin said. "I'll do that." Felix protested. "I'm fine Felix. Please let me do it." Jimin said and she left to the kitchen. "It's just a hug Felix. Don't be jealous." Jackson teased. "Shut up Jackson." Felix poked his head. After few minutes Jackson went back.

"So, what are your next steps?" Felix asked. "I'm going to give you a lunch." Jimin said. "What? Give me a lunch? In my place?" Felix  asked. "Yes. Since you showed your cooking skills, I want to beat you with my skills. Remember? Jackson said me that." Jimin said proudly. "Ok then. I would love it. I'll be with you for a help." Felix said while laughing. "No need Mr alien." Jimin poked his cheek. "Alright. I'll be watching you then." Felix said. Jimin started to prepare lunch for them. After one hour she finished making Felix amazed. "Gosh Jimin...you're so quick!" Felix said. "Now it's commenting time. Here we have Mr Felix Lee, former masterchef." Jimin made a fake announcement. "Why former? I'm still a masterchef." Felix said. "Whatever. Go ahead. You better said the truth." Jimin glared at him. Felix tasted each dish while smiling. "How is it? Why are you smiling like a maniac?" Jimin asked. "To be honest, you're good but I think you don't need more practice." Felix said. "What?" Jimin asked. "You're a perfect masterchef Jimin. OMG these are delicious. No comments." Felix said while patting her head. "So, who is best?" Jimin asked with sparkling eyes. "Obviously it's me." Felix teased. "No!" Jimin whined while hitting him. "I was just kidding love. It's you. My favorite chef." Felix said and he picked her up while swinging around. "Put me down! I'm not a kid." Jimin slapped his arm. "Why not? You whined recently." Felix said while kissing her top of head. "Enough time wasting. Let's eat." Jimin said. Felix pulled a chair for her. "Sit down your highness." Felix said while giggling. "Since when did I became that position?" Jimin asked. "You were always a princess for me." Felix said. "Don't you feel tired of flirting with me?" Jimin asked while raising her eyebrow. "Nope. It's fun when I see your annoying face." Felix said. Jimin rolled her eyes at him. Both of them had lunch peacefully.

Meanwhile at Eunwoo's agency, Taehyun was waiting for him since yesterday. "Good Afternoon Taehyun." Eunwoo greeted while entering to the main room. "Yeah yeah Afternoon. Where have you been hyung? I was waiting for you." Taehyun said annoyingly. "Why?" Eunwoo asked. "Yesterday I got a notification that Jimin's google account was updated." Taehyun said. "What!? Why didn't you call me?" Eunwoo asked. "Just look at your missed calls before yelling at me." Taehyun said. "Ahh right. Sorry I was busy with my dad. Fine...let me see." Eunwoo said while Taehyun switched on his computer. "According to this...her phone is active now." Taehyun said. "Should we call her?" Taehyun asked again because Eunwoo is silent. "What if Jaemin answered it?" Eunwoo asked. "But hyung we have her old phone with us. We have her sim too." Taehyun said. "Perhaps you're right. Let's call her then." Eunwoo said and dialed Jimin's number.

Jimin was reading a novel in the living room when she received Eunwoo's call. "Who is that?" Felix asked. "Eunwoo...Should I answer it?" Jimin asked. "You said that you trust him." Felix said. "Then I'm going to answer it." Jimin said. "I'll be in my room then." Felix said. "No need. Stay here." Jimin said and answered to the incoming call. "Jimin? Are you there?" Eunwoo asked with shaking voice. "Hey..." Jimin said. "What the hell Han Jimin?! We're so scared about you. Where are you now? Are you ok? What happened?" Eunwoo yelled at the phone. "Calm down calm down. I was about to call you." Jimin said while sharing a glance with Felix. "Tell me what happened? Where are you?" Eunwoo said. "So many things happened so I can't tell it from the phone. I'll come to the agency tomorrow. So we can sort it out, hmm?" Jimin said. "Tell me you're ok." Eunwoo said. "I'm totally fine. And one more thing...Tell Jisung to be at the agency and don't tell I'm coming too. Don't tell anyone." Eunwoo said. "Ok but are you coming alone?" Eunwoo asked. "No, I got a bodyguard." Jimin said while glancing at Felix. Felix smiled at her. "Alright then. I guess we have so many things to discuss." Eunwoo said. "Yes, Let's meet tomorrow." Jimin said. "Ok. Be safe." Eunwoo said and cut the call. "Am I a bodyguard to you?" Felix asked. "Isn't that true?" Jimin asked back. "Fine fine. I'm not arguing with you." Felix said while chuckling. "Nobody can deny the fact that you saved me. So you acted like a bodyguard." Jimin said. "Ok then." Felix said and he started to read his newspaper again.

"Oh my Gosh! Taehyun she's alive!" Eunwoo said happily. "What did she say?" Taehyun asked. "She'll be here tomorrow. We have to tell Jisung to come over." Eunwoo said. "He'll be happy to hear the news." Taehyun said. "No Taehyun. Jimin insisted me. He can't know about her before arriving here. You know, he can't control emotions." Eunwoo said. "That's good. Is she fine?" Taehyun asked. "Yeah. She said she have a bodyguard." Eunwoo said. "Perhaps someone had saved her somehow." Taehyun said. "Hmm. Let's see. I'll put a message to Jisung." Eunwoo said and left the main room.