41

Next day dawned. Jaemin called Felix and it made him woke up. "Good morning Felix!" Jaemin said. "Morning too. What happened?" Felix asked. "Dad said that he's proud of you. I'll send the location. Bring her there tomorrow. We can decorate before she arrive here. My princess will love it." Jaemin said. "Your princess?" Felix asked while clenching his fists. "Didn't I tell you that I got a small crush on her? Didn't I? Oh maybe I forgot. She's not that romantic type so it's hard to flirt with her. Plus she pissed me off." Jaemin explained. "I see. Anyways...what's the location you're going to send me?" Felix asked. "Oh..it's our mansion's basement. Lots of people died there. Dad's favorite place." Jaemin said. "Cool! I'll be there at evening." Felix said with a fake excitement. "Give her a sleeping pill. It will be easy for you." Jaemin said. "Got it. See you soon." Felix said. "Of course yeah man!" Jaemin cut the call.

Felix hurriedly dialed Hyunsuk. "Good morning Felix!" Hyunsuk said. "Good morning too! I'll send you the location. It is Jaesung's place basement. They told me to bring her there. Can you make a move before tomorrow night?" Felix asked nervously. "Calm down Felix. We can do. I already gathered my team. We'll be there. You need to bring her carefully. Don't make her suspicious. She's good as a detective." Hyunsuk said. "I will. Please arrange everything so she won't be in a trouble." Felix said. "Of course yes. You don't need to worry Felix. We all are here with you. Don't be nervous. Just act cool with her." Hyunsuk said. "Ok. Thank you. I'll text you tomorrow evening." Felix said. "Yeah, and we'll be there at the right time." Hyunsuk said. "Ok. Bye." Felix said and hung up. "Alright Felix. Just chill. You're her clumsy alien." Felix said while giggling to himself. He went to Jimin's room and tickled her until she woke up. "You're annoying Felix! You interrupted my beauty sleep. Idiot." Jimin yelled. "I missed you. It's so lonely and quiet when you're sleeping." Felix said while smiling. "For gods sake Felix...we're under the same roof. And we're in the next door rooms. Such a menace." Jimin said while hitting his arm playfully. "Ouch ouch it hurts...calm down. I'm sorry I'm sorry." Felix said while trying to escape from her. Jimin threw a pillow towards him. "Yah take that back." Felix did the same. Soonly they engaged in a pillow fight. The whole room was filled with feathers after some minutes. Felix glanced at Jimin through the floating feathers which made her look unreal. "You look so stunning through these feathers." Felix said. "And you know what? You look like a chicken who made a mess." Jimin giggled. "I'm not a chicken. I'm an alien. Did you forget that?" Felix asked while giggling. "Oh my! You accept the fact finally!" Jimin said while jumping on her bed. Suddenly she lost her balance and was about fall to the floor when Felix caught her and dragged her towards him. "Careful love." Felix said while hugging her. Jimin removed the feathers on Felix's hair. "Promise me that you'll have your blonde hair back after we finished this mission. And don't cut your long hair." Jimin said. "I will. And promise me too that you're not cutting your hair too." Felix said while kissing her forehead. "I will but I'll do a little trim. It will be so long like Rapunzel if I didn't do that." Jimin said and Felix giggled. "Let's go a have our morning coffee. After that let's clean this mess. Ok?" Felix asked. Jimin nodded her head.

Meanwhile Minho and others gathered to the university. "Where's Jisung?" Hyomin asked. "He went to meet Professor Kim. He was curious about Jimin." Minho said. "How are your exam preparations?" Jeongin asked. "Impressive. We only know 'merci' and 'bonjour' in French." Haesoo said. "You forgot 'oui' and 'salut'." Hyomin said. "Ahh...my life sucks." Haesoo whined. "These two...I told you to select an easy subject. Are you glad now?" Chan said. "Shut up Christopher Bang Chan!" Hyomin and Haesoo said. "Jimin will miss some GPA credits." Jeongin said. "No Jeongin-ah. Professor Kim said she can apply to a medical and write the exam later. I'm afraid about Jisung. He won't have a chance to apply a medical." Chan said. "Don't worry Chan. I can take care of this. You already kew that I'm only good in economics, right?" Jisung said while approaching them. "Did you study for the exam?" Hyomin asked. "Yes. We had a study session together yesterday." Jisung said while giving a fist bump to Minho. "God knows your study sessions." Chan said. "It's comfy than yours Chan. You almost gave me and Minnie depression." Jisung said. "Fine. Let's go and eat something to be cheer up." Chan said. "We're not going for play games Chan. We have exams...incase you forgot." Haesoo said. Everyone laughed at her without Jeongin. "What's up Jeongin?" Hyomin asked. "Don't forget that Jimin is still missing. You all are enjoying without her. God knows how is she." Jeongin said. "Jeongin-ah...I told you that we're on the way to her. We're almost close to her. We haven't forget her and never. Don't be sad and focus on you academics. She'll be sad if you messed with you grades." Jisung said while hugging him. "Yes Jeongin. We all have responsibility to take care of our team until she returns back. Be strong for her, ok?" Chan said. "Alright. I'm doing my best!" Jeongin said. "Fighting Jeongin!" Hyomin, Haesoo and Jisung said together and laughed. They left while chatting.