34

Next day dawned. Jimin woke up and went to the kitchen because she was hungry. She saw Felix is on a call with a serious face. She waited until he was over. Felix sighed putting his phone away. "What's up Felix?" Jimin asked. "Dean...he called me." Felix said while facepalming. "What did he said? Did he scold you?" Jimin asked worriedly. "A bit. That's not matter." Felix said. "It's definitely matter Felix. You're a head of one of the main teams. And your attendance is low." Jimin said. "That's right love. But I don't care about that old man." Felix said. "Don't call him like that Felix. He was just scolding you. If he wasn't our dean, you'll definitely be repeated." Jimin said. "Ahh yes. Maybe you're correct. Whatever...are you hungry?" Felix asked while patting her head. "Yeah. I made us coffee." Jimin said. "I was about do that before Mr Yoon called me." Felix said while smiling. "Did Jaemin called for any reason?" Jimin asked. "Not yet. But he messaged me that he wanted to meet me asap." Felix said. "I said you once. Don't deal with them Felix." Jimin said. "I know darling. I can't stop it right now. And we need to know about their next moves. So, I have to keep in touch." Felix explained. "I can understand you Felix. Just be careful." Jimin said while sighing. "Do you care me that much?" Felix asked while smirking. "Yes, just like you cared me." Jimin said. Felix hugged her. "You're the only girl who can understand me." Felix said. "What about Ryujin?" Jimin asked. "Ryujin? Why?" Felix asked. "She always takes care of you. She even tried to kill me for slapping you. Don't you remember?" Jimin asked. "Ahh yes. But I never talked with her about everything." Felix said. "She loves you Felix. She's a possessive lover." Jimin said. "Did she say that?" Felix asked. "Not directly but I can understand her with her moves and behaviors. She even once asked me about that." Jimin said while sipping her coffee. "What did you say?" Felix asked while glancing at her. "I asked her if she likes to experience the 3rd world war." Jimin said while giggling. Felix chuckled but he went silent quickly. "To be honest, I don't see her like that Jimin." Felix said. "Why?" Jimin asked. "It's true that she always clingy and protective with me but she's just a normal friend. I never saw her in that way." Felix explained while letting out a deep sigh. "She'll be sad." Jimin said. "Are you caring her?" Felix asked. "I'm caring about everything. Even my enemies, you know. Besides, she's a girl. Only girls can understand girl stuffs. And you know professor Shin don't care about her. Her mom is also savage just like her. All she wants is love Felix. She needs a comfort zone. It's true Yeji hates me but I'm really proud of her because she cares about Ryujin." Jimin said. "You're truly an angel dear." Felix said while smiling. "Whatever...in 3 days you're going to the university. Do you need a help to pack your stuffs?" Jimin asked. "Pack my stuffs? Girl...I'm not going abroad." Felix said while laughing. Jimin rolled her eyes playfully. "I decided to skip the economics exam." Felix said. "Why?" Jimin asked. "I don't know how to answer the paper Jimin. We missed our lectures for 3 weeks. And you clearly knew that Professor Ahn is a fast tutor." Felix said. "That's right. I'm sorry Felix. It's all my fault." Jimin apologized. "You don't need to be sorry love...I was really happy to stay with you in this house. I really felt alone for the past years. You filled this house with happiness." Felix said while ruffling her hair. "If you're skipping your exam...why don't you join us to search our home? We got 4 days with the weekend. That's perfect." Jimin said. "Your home means Han Mansion, right?" Felix asked. Jimin hummed. "It's been 4 years we left our kingdom." Jimin said sadly. Felix hugged her. "Everything will be fine sweetie." Felix comforted her. "Leave it. Drink your coffee." Jimin said. "Thanks bunny." Felix said. "How many names do you have for me?" Jimin asked. "Sweetie, dear, darling, love, bunny, princess, sweetheart and...yeah that's all I have." Felix said while giggling. "You didn't include my name Felix." Jimin said. "Aha...that's your original name. Others are nicknames." Felix said. "I need a guinness record for having a lot of nicknames." Jimin said while chuckling. "How do Minho call you?" Felix asked. "Kitten and Minnie. Jisung calls me parrot, Minnie, cupcake and sleepyhead." Jimin said. "Minnie...that's cute." Felix said while smiling. "Jisung is Sunnie. Those nicknames were given by our parents." Jimin said. "For me...it's only Lix. Given by Hyunjin." Felix said. "What about alien, given by me?" Jimin asked while smiling sheepishly. Felix laughed. "I love your humor." Felix said while patting her head. "I love my humor too. Whatever, I need to call Eunwoo. Maybe he found something about that officer." Jimin said. "Maybe. Call him. Inform me if you want anything." Felix said and started to prepare their breakfast.

"Hey Jimin...good morning." Eunwoo greeted Jimin. "Good morning too. You asked me to call you. What happened?" Jimin asked. "I found your officer." Eunwoo explained. "What!? He was transferred to Busan?" Jimin asked. "Hmm." Eunwoo hummed. "Isn't that illegal? Transferring CID officers here and there according to their personal preferences?" Jimin asked. "Of course yes. Don't forget that we're dealing with so many illegal incidents. Whatever, I said that we're hoping to search some information in Han Mansion. He approved it. We can start from tomorrow's night and stay inside silently. That officer said he'll come to our place on Saturday evening." Eunwoo explained. "Cool! I'll tell Jisung and Felix. Let's meet at your place tomorrow at 11 p.m." Jimin said. "Ok. Be careful. Tell Jisung to get the key of your house." Eunwoo said. "Ok captain." Jimin said and hung up. After that she informed Felix and Jisung. She also helped Felix to prepare breakfast. "You got goosebumps love." Felix said while giggling. "I'm excited Felix. I'm going to our home after 4 years. What will happen tomorrow? Another night mission." Jimin said. "Calm down girl. Have your breakfast and read a novel. You'll be relaxed. Or you can spend hours while glancing at Roses." Felix said. "Perhaps I can have a sleep." Jimin said while smiling. "This little sleepyhead. You're always sleepy. Why don't you sleep during the exams too? Huh?" Felix teased. "In your sweet dreams Felix. I won't do that in exams. I have an alien to defeat." Jimin teased back. "Ok fine. Do you want a head massage?" Felix asked. "For real?" Jimin asked. "Of course yes. Anything for you." Felix smiled. "You're the best Felix. Your hands have magic." Jimin said while smiling. "Thank you." Felix said. He massaged her head for minutes.