35

Another exciting day was dawned. At midnight Felix and Jimin went to Eunwoo's place secretly. They all had a quick meeting at the main room. "Jisung, you got the keys, right?" Eunwoo asked. "Yes boss." Jisung said. "Full charged phones?" Eunwoo asked. "Yes with 2 powerbanks." Jimin said. "Good. Taehyun, take your laptop with you. And please don't forget the charger." Eunwoo said. "Don't worry hyung. I'm not careless like you." Taehyun glared at Eunwoo. "How are we going to the location? We can't take our cars to there." Felix asked. "That's right Felix. One of our agent will drop us and pick up from there. Transport is ready. Let's get into the van. And Jimin...I know you're scared to dark. Someone always stay with her." Eunwoo said. "Don't worry. Felix and I can stay with her." Jisung said. "It's fine Sunnie. I won't be in a trouble." Jimin said. "Fine. Since everything is ready...let's move." Eunwoo said. All of them get into the van.

After 20 minutes everyone reached to the Han mansion. All the surroundings were covered with pitch black. Felix hold Jimin's hand and sneaked with her into the mansion's entrance. "The gate is locked. I couldn't find the key." Jisung whispered. "Guess we have to jump from the wall." Jimin whispered. "There was a tree that we used to do that." Jisung whispered. "Yes. At the left I guess. Oh here it is." Jimin whispered while moving. "Can't we switch on our flashlights?" Felix whispered. "We can. There aren't so many houses around here. We must be quick." Eunwoo whispered. "Ok. Sunnie can go first. He knows the way." Jimin whispered. "Ok." Jisung started to climbed the tree and he successfully jumped over the mansion's wall. "I'll come at last. Taehyun, do you need help to take your stuffs?" Eunwoo whispered. "Oh yes. Just take this until I climbed the tree." Taehyun said and climbed the tree. Felix gave his stuffs. Jisung also helped him. "Jimin, you should go next." Eunwoo said. Felix helped her to climbed the tree. She jumped into Jisung's arms. "You felt like a pillow." Jimin said. "And you felt like a cloud." Jisung said back. Felix and Eunwoo also joined them. "Let's go." Eunwoo said and took the lead. "We can't open the main door because it will make a sound. I got the back door's key too." Jisung said. They all entered to the mansion successfully. "Lock the door Jisung." Eunwoo said. He did as Eunwoo said. Everyone switched on their flashlights. "Ahh so many cobwebs and dust." Jimin said. "Where's is this?" Taehyun asked. "Kitchen." Jisung replied. "Dad's office is next to the living room." Jimin said and Jisung navigated everyone. "Hey look at that. Someone's being here." Jimin said. "What?" Eunwoo and Jisung asked together. "That window is broken. But it's not open." Felix said. "Is someone here right now?" Taehyun asked. "I don't like this." Jisung said. "Let's check around the window. So many pieces of broken glass and oh...it's a ball. Someone may have accidentally hit your window." Eunwoo said while sighing. "Thank goodness. You two scared the hell out of me." Jisung pointed at Jimin and Felix. "I was just saying Sunnie. I was panicked at that moment too." Jimin said. "Your dad's office is locked." Taehyun said. "Here's the key." Jisung said and opened the door. All of them entered to the room. "We can light up the room as no one can see lights from outside." Jimin said. "But it won't work." Felix said. "Oh yeah. I forgot." Jimin while facepalming. "I got an emergency lamp. We can use it." Taehyun said. They all started to rummage the room.

"Where will be his safe?" Felix asked. "In his cupboard." Jisung said while pointing a cupboard. "I wonder where will be the key." Jimin said. "No need to wonder Jimin. It's unlocked." Taehyun said. "That's weird." Jimin and Jisung said together. "And here we got the safe." Eunwoo said. "Look...a dialpad and a keyhole." Taehyun said. "You can't hack these right?" Jimin asked. "Don't underestimate me Jimin. But you're right that I can't hack this." Taehyun said and everyone chuckled at him. "We need to find the key then." Felix said. "God knows where is that." Jimin said. "Let's think about for a moment about hiding places. Jisung, if you were your dad, where will you hide the key?" Eunwoo asked. "Nowhere. I would rather carried them with me than leave it somewhere." Jisung said. "Gosh Han Jisung...don't answer like a dumb." Jimin smacked his head. "But that's true Minnie. I'll definitely forget about the place." Jisung said while rubbing his head. "Alright stop your fight twins." Eunwoo said. "I would hide the key in this desk. Somewhere who will never touch like under the table? Nobody moves it." Jimin said. "Good. Felix, Taehyun help me to move this." Eunwoo said. They moved the table but didn't find anything. "Just lift the table. Maybe it's sticked to the table." Jimin said. They did what she said. "Nope." Taehyun said. "Anymore ideas?" Felix asked. "Anywhere in the cupboard?" Jimin said while sighing. "Let's see." Jisung said and searched the cupboard. "If the cupboard was unlocked, there's no use of finding the key guys. What if someone got that?" Felix asked. "That's a point." Taehyun said. "A good one." Jimin said. "Let's search the whole room." Jisung said and everyone started to search the room. After 2 hours they all were exhausted. "I'm so done with this." Taehyun said. "Same. Let's rest for a moment." Eunwoo said. "We can have a rest in the living room. We had two massive sofas." Jimin said. "Had? We still have Minnie." Jisung said. "It's bad that I feel strange in own my home. Look how we distanced from here." Jimin said while looking down. "Don't be sad dear. Home is somewhere we all feel safe. You're safe in Shin mansion. Not anymore in here. Got it sweetie?" Felix explained softly. Jimin sighed. Meanwhile Eunwoo and Taehyun cleaned the sofa while listening to them. "Hyung, don't you think that they're dating?" Taehyun asked. "No. Jisung said that Felix have feelings for her but Jimin doesn't. Anyway she can't be in a relationship with a fellow Jeduk member. Jimin's life is serious and complex than we see." Eunwoo explained. "They're matching somehow." Taehyun said. "True. You know that fate is cruel." Eunwoo said. "I wish everything will be ok." Taehyun said. Eunwoo sighed. Jimin, Felix and Jisung joined to them. "You guys want pillows?" Jimin asked. "No need. Your sofa is like a giant pillow." Eunwoo said. "Alright then. I'm off to the dreamland." Taehyun said while closing his eyes. "Just a reminder. We didn't came here for vacations." Eunwoo poked his stomach. "Ouch hyung! You want to die so young?" Taehyun asked angrily. "Calm down boys. Don't make sound." Jimin said while leaning back to the sofa. They all positioned comfortably to the sofa and they fell asleep.