38

After an hour Jimin knocked on Felix's door. She didn't got a response so she tried to open it. Fortunately he forgot to lock his door. She slowly stepped into his room and saw Felix is sleeping while hugging a pillow. Jimin sat on the his bed next to him and gently caressed his head. "Felix...wake up." She said slowly. Felix snuggled towards her and hold her hand. "Wake up Felix. You need to have your dinner. It's your favorite." Jimin said. "I'm not in a mood love. Leave me for a moment." Felix said while kissing her palm. "Are you in a problem? If so, I'm all ears." Jimin said. "Give me few minutes and I'll wake up." Felix said and closed his eyes. Jimin played with his hair and tried to braid them. After some.minutes Felix got up and sat down on the bed while ruffling his head. "Did you braid my hair?" Felix asked."Yes, you have long hair." Jimin smiled. Felix caressed her head. "How is your headache?" Jimin asked. "Little bit fine." Felix said. "Then let's have dinner and medicines. Tomorrow we have to go to the agency because the CID officer of our parents' murder will meet us." Jimin said. "Ok." Felix said and both of them went to the dinning area. "Did you have yours?" Felix asked before eating. "Of course yes. You know, I never miss my meals and sleep." Jimin said proudly. Felix ate silently. "How is your meetup with Ryujin?" Jimin asked nervously. "Before that, did you know about today?" Felix asked. "Yes. Today is March 14th. The White day." Jimin said. "So you set up me for that, hmm? As you hoped, Ryujin confessed her feelings to me." Felix said. "I knew she would do that. That's why I told you to wear that shirt." Jimin said. "And you may know my answer, right?" Felix asked while glancing at her eyes. "At least you didn't hurt her feelings, right?" Jimin asked. "I tried to explain calmly but she aroused me. But I didn't yell to her. She just left angrily." Felix said. "Did you check her if she arrived home safely?" Jimin asked. "Why are you caring about her that much?" Felix asked. "I already explained my reasons to care her. Just put a message or let me do it for you." Jimin asked her and grabbed his phone. "What's the password?" Jimin asked. "Your birthday." Felix replied. "What? Why did you set up that as the password?" Jimin asked. "So I won't forget your birthday." Felix smiled. "When is yours Felix?" Jimin asked. "A day after you." Felix said and Jimin glanced at him. "What!? Oh my gosh! Are you September 15th? We have one day gap. Wow!" Jimin said happily. "You're one day older than me." Felix said while smiling sheepishly. "And more smarter than you alien." Jimin said while poking Felix's cheek. "Alright. I'm done eating and thanks for your delicious meal." Felix said. "And here's your medicines." Jimin gave him a pill and a glass of water. "Ok good boy. Go and sleep. I'll clean the kitchen." Jimin said. "I'll stay with you." Felix said. After Jimin was done with the dishes she climbed the stairs with Felix.

"Um...can I ask something?" Felix asked. "Go on." Jimin said. "Can we cuddle just like morning?" Felix asked shyly. Jimin glanced at him for a moment. "You're in a problem. Aren't you?" Jimin asked. "No...not a problem but I feel like missing something. Just need a comfort zone. I don't mind if you don't want. It's completely fine." Felix said. "Did I said no to you? We can cuddle but all you need is good head massage." Jimin said while patting his shoulder. Both of them entered to his room. Felix laid in his bed and Jimin sat on his bed. "I'm not good as you but I'll try my best, ok?" Jimin said while massaging his head. "You're a good massager too sweetie." Felix said while closing his eyes. He fell asleep on her lap. Jimin carefully put a pillow under his head and got off from the bed. Suddenly a notification came to his phone. Jimin checked that and it was from Ryujin saying that she's fine. Jimin sighed before leaving Felix in his room.

Jimin came to her room and sat on her bed. She started to think about Ryujin and Julia. "Ryujin is suffering because Felix rejected her because of me. Julia loves Minho but he's hating her. Julia won't have a chance because of me. How cruel I am? I'm playing with so many lives." Jimin was upset. She got a call from Minho. "Hey Minnie...happy white day! Sorry for the late wishes." Minho said. "It's fine Minho. I know you are busy." Jimin said. "Let me guess...you got a problem, aren't you?" Minho asked while raising his eyebrows. "No. I'm in a good mood." Jimin lied. "Oh yes. Good mood for lies. Do I look like a fool? Answer me Han Jimin...what's the problem? How was your day?" Minho asked. Jimin explained everything to him. "That's not a big deal Minnie. I already told you that I'm not interested on her. So is Felix. You know what? I'm worrying about you." Minho said. "For what?" Jimin asked. "You'll end up alone. Felix too." Minho said. Jimin sighed. "Look Minnie...we're not forcing you to love or accept his love. But think about for moment. Jisung said to me that Felix is always calling you sweet nicknames. He really loves you." Minho said. "We can't measure love from those nicknames." Jimin said. "But-" Jimin cut him before he could complete his sentence. "If you're done acting a dating drama with me, you're completely free to end the drama." Jimin said. "I didn't say anything like that. It's completely your choice. Fine, we aren't forcing you. You can decide what suits you better. At least promise me that you won't be single in future just because of a company inheritance." Minho emphasized. "We'll see in the future. Did Sunnie shared everything about our latest updates on the mission?" Jimin asked. "Yes, he did. Please close this mission soon. So you can breathe freely. And it's been almost a month from your missing." Minho said. "Yes. How is grandpa?" Jimin asked. "He's fine. Still hugging your photo and sleeping." Minho said. "I want to give a big hug for him." Jimin chuckled while wiping a tear. "I want to give a big hug for you too." Minho said. "I'll try to end all these things quickly. I won't trouble you until your exams are done." Jimin said. "Alright. I will call you if I got any doubts about some concepts." Minho said. "Yeah. All the best Lee Know!" Jimin giggled. "Yah! Stop calling that." Minho yelled. "I know, you know, we all know our Lee Know!" Jimin laughed. Minho laughed too. "I swear I'll lock you with Felix in an elevator." Minho threatened. "What the hell? I'm gonna lock you with Lia in janitor's closet." Jimin said. "Oh my god! Alright...now stop." Minho said while facepalming. After giggling for seconds they end the call. Jimin hugged a pillow and fells asleep.