3

After the lunch break everyone in the headboard and the in-charges of the each team gathered in the board room. 4 professors sat down in front of them. Each headboard members are line up behind the team head. Felix and his gang glanced at Jimin and her friends but any of them cared about it. "Ok, we're here to discuss about the induction ceremony." Professor Shin said. "Yeah, everyone knows about it." Professor Kim said mockingly making others laugh. Professor Shin gave a death glare to him. "As you aware about it, what are your ideas? team Beta, go ahead." Professor Shin said. "We didn't planned about it prof." Felix replied. Professor Shin gave a 'what the hell' look for them. "Fine. Jimin, how about you?" Professor Lee, in-charge of team Gamma asked. "We planned an ordinary one. I mean there will be Dean's speech, giving badges, team head's speeches and dinner for the all professors. That's all professor Lee." Jimin said. "Is that much you planned?" Felix asked and his gang laughed. "Yes, but remember you didn't planned much than me." Jimin said normally while making others laugh. "Silence please. What is this nonsense?" Professor Shin yelled making his students flinched. "Any ideas, Tae-oh and Yoongi?" Professor Kim asked. "No prof. Jimin's plan is best." Tae-oh replied. "I'm also have no choice than her." Yoongi said. "Good, then let's start your first duty." Professor Park, in-charge of team Delta said. Everyone nodded and went to their places. After their lectures done they all gathered and decorated the auditorium and did other stuffs. At everytime they were Felix glanced at Jimin because she always with Minho. It made him jealous about Minho. "Jimin-ah...did you made your speech?" Jeongin asked. "Nope. I'll take care of that later." Jimin said while sweeping the stage. "Don't turn the direction that I'm mentioning at once." Minho whispered. "What?" Jimin said. "Felix is glancing at you." Minho said while smirking. "Who cares about it?" Jimin said and started to sweep. "So, you don't care?" Minho asked while smirking. "I said no. Go and mind your own business." Jimin said while giving him a slap by the broom. "That hurts." Minho pouted. "Then go and get a treatment from your stalker." Jimin said while smirking. "Stop it. I hate her." Minho said angrily. "Then go away from here." Jimin said while flipping her hair. "Gosh this girl!" Minho said and walked away while laughing. He met Felix in face to face. "Good day alien." Minho said mockingly. "Good day loser." Felix said and walked away from him.
Minho walked away while laughing himself. Felix approached to the stage. "Why is my princess sweeping alone? May I help you?" Felix asked while smirking at Jimin. " I don't want any help from you Felix Lee." Jimin said while continue what she was doing. "Don't say that. We're partners." Felix said and smiled. "Look. I have a broom in my hand." Jimin said while pointing the tip of the broom. Felix slowly yank away the broom while smiling. "How many times do I tell you that you're so cute when you're angry?" Felix said. "Don't try me." Jimin said. "Felix! Come on. We have work bro." Hyunjin yelled at him. He ran towards him. "Oh Jimin. It's a long time I saw you alone." Hyunjin said. "Yeah. Take away your maniac friend away from me. He's insane." Jimin said to Hyunjin. Hyunjin laughed. "May I help you?" Felix asked again. "Yes, you can help. Just leave." Jimin said while signaling Hyunjin. Hyunjin understood the signal. "Come here. She's angry now. I don't want to see you're smacked by broom." Hyunjin said and dragged Felix with him. Jimin sighed and continue her work. Everything was settled before the evening. Professors complemented their works. Everyone left after everything done.

"Jimin...aren't you excited?" Hyomin said while holding Jimin's hand. "Yeah." Jimin said while smiling. "Don't forget about our treat tomorrow." Haesoo said. "We won't." Jisung said. "What about grandpa? Will he allow you?" Chan asked. "Of course. He allow us. He knows that we're grown up." Jimin said. "But sometimes she is a little kid." Jisung teased her. "Yeah. Sometimes he's a baby squirrel." Jimin teased back. "Wherever you're the happiness is always there." Jeongin said. Everyone laughed. "Let's meet tomorrow. Everyone dressup nicely. We got red." Minho said. "Three of us are always nice, right Jimin?" Haesoo said. "Yeah!" Jimin and Hyomin said at once. Everyone went to there places.