Revelations

Sorry it took me so long. I really didn't know what this chapter should be like. Please comment on some ideas or things you may want to see. I can't make any promises, but I would love to know what you think.

Mother Gothel

This little brat thinks she can do this to me? After everything I did for her?

"moth- Gothel?"

"My my my M? What do we have here?"

"Wait wh-h-at are you doing here? How did you get through security?"

"Oh sweet naive M, I told you not to get too comfortable here. I'm taking you back"

"No," her friends say. Malina quickly steps in front of them.

"No?" I whisper, "No? You don't tell me No, got it missy"

With that, I yanked M, gripping her by the arm, "This is not up for discussion. You are not ready for this world. You don't understand, but you will"

"You're not taking her anywhere," Ben says, running towards me.

"Ben no!" Malina yells.

But I was quicker. I grab the dagger I got Eugene with and plunge it into his side. He falls down hard, and I hear yells and screams.

"Gothel"

"It's Mother to you" I snap back.

"Not anymore! ... now that I know the truth."

Mal runs to try to help Ben, and I grimace, "The truth? You don't know anything about the truth. You are mine, I've done everything for you! You ungrateful brat!"

M

She lunges at me and grabs me by the neck, "You think you're so clever, don't you. But I raised you, you are my daughter."

The world's starts to blur as I struggle to get out of her grasp. My hands tighter around her hands, and suddenly, I hear a shriek. I get a warm feeling, and she starts to turn to stone.

"No! No! NO!" She yells.

When she's fully Stone, I feel the hands loosen around me, and I fall to the floor. My throat is burning, but then I think back to Ben.

Oh gods, my father! My friends rush over to ask if I'm alright, but I push past them and to the crowd that formed around Ben.

"The ambulance is on their way," Carlos announces.

But Ben is bleeding out too much. Mal is by his side crying while the children - I mean my siblings were being shielded from seeing anything by their- I mean our aunts and uncles. I push through the crowds, ignoring the calls of my worried friends.

"Fairy Godmother! Jane! Can we do anything?" Mal asks desperately.

"I'm not sure the wand is capable of healing this serious wound." Fairy Godmother sadly said.

"Mal?" I whisper.

She looks over with tears down her face. I sit beside her and hold Ben's other hand. I close my eyes, and the warm feeling comes back. I briefly see lights from the closed lids of my eyes.

The gasps were arising. I open my eyes, and Ben gasps. I look down at the wound, and everything is healing.

"Ben thank gods, you are okay" Mal smiles, hugging him. Carlos and Jay reach down to help him up and say,

"The ambulance is still on its way. We want to get you checked out"

"You all I'm okay, ... my daughter saved me"

And with that, the whole palace erupted with murmurs.

People were staring and then gasping. Ben walks over and then pulls me in for a hug. My friends rush towards me, pulling me into another hug.

"Never do that again" DiDi yells, "I can't lose you"

"Neither can we" Sawyer and Aaron smile, "And when were you going to tell us you're the missing princess?"

"I told DiDi, but I kinda just found out" I smile, "Speaking of ugh" I groan, pulling off my wig to reveal my purple hair.

"Whoa" they gasp.

The medics arrive and grab Ben to look him over.

Meanwhile, Mal also leaves leaving the rest of the kids- I mean my siblings with their aunts and uncles.

"M?"

I spin around to see the former King and Queen. I start to gape, but I quickly close my mouth. The former queen wraps me in a hug, making me feel all weird inside. It was kinda warm.

"Hi, I'm your grandma Belle, and this is your grandpa Adam"

I shyly wave, not knowing if I should bow, say hi...

"Hi, I've - we've been waiting so long to see you again. I am so happy to meet you again." The man, Grandpa Adam, comes in for a hug too.

"Oh uh Hi, I'm M...uh but you guys already knew that" I laugh nervously.

They laugh with me,

"Do you like to read?" Grandma Belle asks.

"Our son loves to, and so does our daughter in law, your mom actually"

I nod,

"We'll have to have them show you the library" Adam chuckles.

"what genre is your favorite?" Grandma Belle asks,

"Well I love the mystery and thrillers, as well as literature like Shakespeare"

"I love him too" grandma Belle beams, pulling me into another hug.

Then all the other aunts and uncles, and cousins, just everyone came over.

"Hi I'm your aunt-"

"You're our sister?"

"How old are you?"

"Hi I'm your brother"

"Wow I can't believe you're here"

"This is crazy!"

"So Mother Gothel isn't your mom"

"Are you going to be queen?"

All these people are talking, and I can barely hear them. I see Ben. I mean, my dad and mom are back, and they try to make through the crowd. I really didn't want all this. I really can't handle this.

"We should throw a party"

"No a gala to welcome the princess home!"

"M can you hear me?"

"M?"

I can barely focus on where Ben and Mal are and the room is starting to spin. I can't breathe! A hand reaches out, but I try to move away. Everything is crouching in.

Ben

I see M start to get really overwhelmed. The whole party is now surrounded by her and her friends. I can see her struggle as her friends try to help her.

"Please let us through" Mal asks, making our way slowly but manageability through.

We get into the circle just to see her start to black out.

"M?!"