PRELUDE........

The scene opens with a man sitting in a black couch. He was dressed in a Blue suit and a red tie. The name tag on his dress read "MR.COMAN, CEO". It appears he's the Chief Executive officer of the Coman groups and associates, the renowned richest mondern company in New Jersey.

"Come in",Mr. Coman said after a knock went on the door. The door swung open and a well dressed gentleman walked in. "Sir, the dignitaries are in", he spoke. "Okay, I'll be there in a minute",Mr. Coman replied. He got up from his comfortable chair and made his way downstairs.

"I'm sorry I kept you waiting Mr. President", Mr Coman said as he Shook the president's hand. "You and your ministers are welcome to my humble lodge",he said. "Thank you Mr Coman",the president replied. "Well if you see me and my ministers here today it's not any problem. As you know our economy is not very stable nowadays and due to that, hardship has emerged. We have come here today to ask for your help. We believe with your advance technology and money, you can help us overcome this problem",  "I see..., so all you're asking for Mr president, is for me to grant you a loan. If that's the issue no problem. I'll ........", Mr Coman was interrupted by a call from his office. "I'm sorry just a second", he said as he answered the phone. " Sir!! It's your wife! She's about to deliver!"

.                       **************               ,

"I'm sorry Mr president but I have to go now, my wife is in labour", Mr Coman said as he run down the stairs with the president behind him. "what about the money",the president asked. "Here you go", Mr Coman said as he handed him an empty cheque. "You can take as much money as you want", he yelled as he entered the car.
"This is so ridiculous, Look at how he made the whole president run after him", one of the ministers said.

"Hello this is Mr Coman, my wife is about to give birth and I want everything in place. Get the helicopters ready for flight. We're moving to Canada and I want the best doctors in New York to come with you. I don't want any mistakes"!

So this is how Richard Coman was born. Imagine the whole city doctors attending to one pregnant woman 😏. Sit back and Enjoy...........

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AS YOU ENJOY THE STORY AND ALSO COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK ON THE CHARACTERS. OH AND A FOLLOW WILL BE MUCH APPRECIATED

THE MOST COMMENTS AFTER EVERY 5  CHAPTERS WILL BE ACKNOWLEDGED IN THE NEXT CHAPTER 😊