IX. Dr.Wells or the Reverse-Flash ?

The man in yellow, the reverse-flash, Barry's mom murder. All that things was hanting Joe's mind. He always knew Barry's dad wasn't the murderer. He was the detective in the investigation, he asked Barry a multiples times but he was always saying the same things. A yellow and red lights, traveling the room with his mother between them, and then, in a flash, he was inside the house, in the cold night. Joe feels guilty for not believed him. Now, with this explosion, the story change, the city change. Joe was also thinking about Cisco. He calls him earlier about the same story. He wanted to see him tomorrow. It was late and Joe goes to sleep. Now, he gonna do all he can to frees Barry's dad from the prison.

The next morning, Joe wake up with a delicious smell of pancakes. He left his room and goes to the kitchen. Caitlin was here, doing some pancakes with orange juice on the table.

Caitlin: Good morning Joe

Joe: Good morning, and thank you.

Cailtin: For what ?

Joe: For the breakfast, I haven't eat pancakes a long time ago.

Caitlin: So you're welcome.

Joe: Barry isn't here ?

Caitlin: No, I don't know where he go. I think he need to take fresh air, about that story coming back from his past ?

Joe: Oh right ...

Caitlin: Can I ask you a question ?

Joe: Yes, of course.

Caitlin: I know Barry wouldn't talk about that with me but, what's happened that night ?

Joe: That night, Barry was in bed when it's happened. Some scream waking him up. He descend the stairs and see, like he always said to me and the others cops, red and yellow lights fighting around his mother. His dad was by his side, he turned to Barry and tells him to run. Barry almost closed his eyes, he was outside. When I arrived with the police, Barry was crying in front of his house. I go into the house and see Barry's dad inconcious and Barry's mom, laying on the ground, dead. She was stabbed by a knife in the heart. I turned to the door and I saw Barry, crying, seing his mother on the ground.

Caitlin: That's awful. Then no one trusted him about what he saw. Right ?

Joe: Until today. Now I trust him and you ?

Caitlin: I trust him too, I saw that man. More fast, more dangerous than other metahuman in this city. I'm just worried, Barry want to fight him but he could die.

Meanwhile, at S.T.A.R labs, Barry was training, training to be more fast. Cisco looked at him from earlier this morning. Barry stops for drink water. Cisco goes talk to him:

Cisco: You don't want to take a break, right ?

Barry: When I go more fast than him, I will.

Cisco: Men, this is insane. I know you want to revenge but If you takes ricks, you could die. My life will be so suck without you, without the Flash. I mean, there's no more S.T.A.R Labs and I don't want to change my job. Even for anything in the world.

Barry: That's why you gonna help me to catch him.

Cisco: What ? No men, no, no. I'm not gonna help you to kill yourself by this men.

Barry: You just have to create a serum who can avoids him to run. That's all.

Cisco: You mean who can also avoids you to run too.