VII. The shape shifter

The alarm clock wake up Caitlin when she was right in a dream. This dream was wonderful for her, kissing Barry, walking with him and holdings hands near the bridge. The best was when he tells her he wanted to move on from his past for her. She turned on the right side of the bed and see Barry spleeping. She was a little disturbing at the begining then a big smile appeared on her face. All the moments she passed with him was reality. She touched his arm for waking him up gently. He opened his eyes and smiled at Caitlin. He took her hand softly.

Barry: Good morning ...

Caitlin: Hey ...

Barry: How are you ?

Caitlin: Well, I thought all moments together yesterday was a dream and I realised it's not. I'm happy and you ?

Barry: The happiest person on the world.

Barry returns Caitlin close to him and hug her. She kiss his cheek and lay her head on his chest. They haven't need any words to describe how they feels they just knew, like that. Caitlin can hear barry heart beat and for he, he seems normal, not fast, not slow, like a normal person. The sun was just raising from the window. Barry storked slowly Caitlin's back. Barry's phone rings, broking this moment. It's Joe. He probably wanted to see about the Flash. Barry tried to grab his phone but Caitlin prevented it each time.

Barry: Hey !!! give me my phone !!

Caitlin: Barry, it's 9 a.m, You don't have to go right now ?

Barry: Cait, let me answer !

Caitlin's phone start to ringing too and Barry grabbed it first.

Caitlin: Give me that !!

Barry: I give your phone, you give mine.

Caitlin: Okay

She took the phone and run in the living room with Barry behind her.She was wearing a t-shirt and a short and Barry had is pants without t-shirt on him. He grabbed her by the waist and lays her on the couch. Caitlin sat and Barry pushed her for laying her back on the sofa. They start laughing and kissing each other when someone knocked at the door. They stoop up and Barry went take a shirt. Caitlin goes to the kitchen for getting coffe and Barry opened the door. Eddie was standing in the front of him with a big smile.

Barry: Hey ! Why are you here ?

Eddie: To bring you to the CCPD.

Barry: Why ?!

Eddie: All our co-workers are celebrate Me and Iris's wedding !

Barry: Congrats for both of you !

Eddie: Thanks now let's go !

Barry: Okay let me just take a coffe and say bye to Caitlin.

Barry goes into the kitchen, take a coffee and kiss Caitlin's cheek.

Barry: I have to go but I will see you at Jitters ?

Caitlin: Yes, bye.

Barry leaves the appartement with Eddie. They were at the door when someone shoved Barry. The person was special because 2 min after, he takes Barry's apparence. Meanwhile, Caitlin was eating her breakfast in front of the TV. The Breaking News announced a man was stoling all the banks of the city. The police didn't catch him yet because he can change his face in a short time. Caitlin already knows it was a matehuman so she takes a shower, wears and leave is appartement. She was on the way for going to Jitters when she saw Barry on her way.