ᴇᴘ.7 - ʏᴀʟʟ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ʟᴇᴛ ɢɪʀʟs ʙᴇ ɢɪʀʟs

ᴊᴜɴᴇ 17, 2023
ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: ᴄʜɪᴄᴀɢᴏ ɪʟʟɪɴᴏɪs
ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ's ᴘᴏᴠ

ᴊᴜɴᴇ 17, 2023ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: ᴄʜɪᴄᴀɢᴏ ɪʟʟɪɴᴏɪs ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ's ᴘᴏᴠ

Previously on influencer city.....
"Where's Maliah" Lena asked Jay.

He looked around for her and he said "ion know I'm looking for her too."
----------
INT: benet | so I kinda see like jay being uncomfortable by Lena and I'm just like if Maliah come out here and see this shit bro.

Lena looked at him up and down and she said "why you lookin like that."

He looked at her confused and he said "what you mean."
----------
"Ida where she at" maliah yelled looking for Lena and ida.

Ida looked over towards her and walked over to her and she said "come lai lai we already got angel fighting."

"Ok that's not my problem we can fight her together" Maliah said looking around.
----------
Lena looked at her confused and she said "what I'm lying about."

Maliah looked her dead in her eyes and she said "did you tried to fuck my nigga........
----------------------------------------------------------

"Just answer the question and fuck all the bullshit bro I'm deadass" Maliah said looking at her.

INT: ida | at this point it was dead silence because everybody knows what happened Lena know what she did and so does jay and everybody else.

INT: ida | so might as well confess Lena.

"Deadass bro no funny shit did you tried to fuck my nigga fuck everybody else right now" Maliah said pointing at everybody.

Lena looked at her confused and she said "who tried to fuck your nigga."

That made Maliah more mad and she said "Lena don't sit up her lie Lena don't sit up here and lie."

"Don't sit up here and lie Lena everybody saw and you didn't think my nigga would tell me" Maliah said clapping her hands.

Then Maliah and Lena started to go back in forth yelling at each other.

INT: Angel | honestly the conversation between Maliah and Lena wasn't conversating and some just let the physical emotions loose.

Lena was yelling at Maliah and she stopped talking and Maliah started hitting her.

She grabbed her and so did Lena and Lena moved her head so she wouldn't get hit and it didn't work out.