ᴇᴘ.3 - ᴄᴏᴜᴘʟᴇs ᴄᴀʀɪᴠᴀʟ

ᴊᴜɴᴇ 12, 2023
ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴀ ɢᴇᴏʀɢɪᴀ
ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ's ᴘᴏᴠ

ᴊᴜɴᴇ 12, 2023ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴀ ɢᴇᴏʀɢɪᴀ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ's ᴘᴏᴠ

Previously on influencer city.....
INT: ida | I walk upstairs jay ask me where's Maliah and I just froze and I said she downstairs and before I could say anything else Jett and angel right behind me.

Int: Angel | me and Jett go upstairs to find Jay he standing there talking to ida and Jett says lemme talk to right bro and they go in his room to talk.
----------
Angel looked at Maliah and she said "just stay way from him because his weird and he's bad luck right now."

Maliah sighed and she said "were's jay I haven't seen him."

"He's talking to Jett right so his gonna be up to date with it" ida told her and she nodded.
----------
Jay looked at him funny and he said "who you calling a bitch bro."

Jay and jano and just kept arguing back and forth with each other.

Nazzy pulled jay back and jano said "better go check yo hoe before you me nigga."
----------
An nyema saw the milk shake and threw it at cam but she missed and it hit her, eli and jay.

"Bro I just got the shower bro" jay said irritated.

Eli looked at Jay and he said "damn bro it hit you too.....
----------------------------------------------------------

INT: angel | so it's the next day and we're all about to go sky diving and whole were loading up the van my bestie is no where to be found.

"Manny were is Maliah" Angel questioned manny.

Manny looked up angel and he said "um she not going."

Angel nodded and she was finna go upstairs and manny said "angel we gotta go just text her on the way."

Angel nodded and they got in the sprinter and she grabbed her phone and texted Maliah.

ʟᴀɪʟᴀɪ 🫶🏽☺️

ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ʙᴀʙʏ?

ʏᴇᴀʜ ɪᴍ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴋɪɴᴅᴀ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏғ ɪᴛ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ʟᴀsᴛ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴊᴀʏ's ʙᴏᴅʏ ʜᴜʀᴛɪɴɢ

ɪᴍ ɴᴏᴛ sᴜᴘʀɪsᴇᴅ ʜᴇ ᴡʜᴏᴏᴘᴇᴅ ᴊᴀɴᴏ's ᴀss

😭😭
ғʀʟ

ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴀʟʟ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ʙᴀᴄᴋ?

ʜᴏɴᴇsᴛʟʏ ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴍᴀ ᴛᴇxᴛ ʏᴏᴜ