;ᴛʀᴜsᴛ ɪssᴜᴇs;

ᴊᴜɴᴇ 13, 2023
ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴀ ɢᴇᴏʀɢɪᴀ
ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ's ᴘᴏᴠ

ᴊᴜɴᴇ 13, 2023ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴀ ɢᴇᴏʀɢɪᴀ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ's ᴘᴏᴠ

Previously on influencer city.....
Now everybody taking shots back to back and Lena look at jay and she said "Jay you want a shot."

"Nah ma I'm good" Jay said standing behind her.
----------
Maliah body was getting tense and angel leaned down in her ear and she said "try to keep you composure mama."

"I don't think I can promise you that Angel" Maliah said lowly.
----------
Jay tired grab her arm and she moved it and she slapped him and she said "don't fuckin touch me."

Jay sat there and took the slap and Debo, ida and angel pulled her outside to talk her and Lena grabbed his hand and walked back to the couch.
----------
Nyema looked at the box with her and maliah threw the box down and she said "lord please take the wheel."

An Maliah walked out of Lena's room.....
----------------------------------------------------------

Maliah walked out of Lena's room and she to her room and to her room.

She heard Jay and Lena talking in the room and she opened the door.

INT: nyema | now I know when my girl opened that door she was pissed.

Maliah had a straight look on her face until she realized it and she saw Lena on top of jay .

She grabbed Lena hair and started to hit her and jay got up and pulled Maliah off Lena.

Debo jumped in the room and grabbed Maliah and picked her up.

He put her behind him and she said "so this what we doing now bro."

"You fucking my best friend for what reason bro" Maliah said upset.

Everyone came in the room and Maliah said "what fuck did I you to fuck my nigga huh."

INT: eli | at this point all hell finna break loose at this point.

"What the fuck is wrong with y'all bro" Maliah said Looking at the confused.

INT: ida | when I saw the whole scenery my mouth dropped to the ground bro.

"Huh what the fuck is going on here" maliah said and she pushed jay's head back.

Debo pulled her back and told her chill and Chris said "wait hollon what is happening."

Maliah looks at Chris and she says "I'll tell you they up here fucking thats what."