;ᴊᴇᴛᴛ ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜ ʙᴇɴᴇᴛs ʙᴜᴛᴛ;

ᴊᴜɴᴇ 15, 2023
ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴀ ɢᴇᴏʀɢɪᴀ
ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ's ᴘᴏᴠ

ᴊᴜɴᴇ 15, 2023ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴀ ɢᴇᴏʀɢɪᴀ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ's ᴘᴏᴠ

Previously on influencer city.....
Maliah smacked her lips and she said "sir we paying you to be security not here to be disrespectful."

"And I don't give a fuck don't disrespect us" he said looking at her up and down.
----------
Maliah walks up to her and she hugs her and she says "what's wrong baby."

Nyema shakes her head and Maliah says "it's not nothing if you're crying."
----------
INT: Maliah | so while we were at the club we heard that Johnathan was coming and I was pretty happy.

"Hey fren how y'all doing" Johnathan said hugging Maliah.
----------
Jay looked at her confused and he said "slapped her on her face."

"No baby on her butt and he slapped her on her butt........
----------------------------------------------------------

Maliah just woke up and everybody was already gone and she texted manny and he said "they will back y'all just missed a small meet and greet."

Maliah asked manny is major for them and he said no it's not nothing.

They got back home and manny came up to Maliah in the kitchen.

"Don't over think about the meet and greet it was mostly about them and y'all but it really nothing" manny said explaining to her.

She nodded and he said "so don't stress ya lil brain out we about to out so get ready."

Maliah nodded and she went upstairs and back to her room.

While she was walking back to her room she bumped into somebody.

The person grabbed her and she looked up and it was Jett and he stood her up.

"Im so sorry Jett I was not paying attention" she said wiping off her back.

He grabbed her chin and he said "you good ma."

Maliah looked at him for 2 seconds and his hand to touch her lower back.

"Jett I feel uncomfortable" she said pulling away.

He looked down at her and he said "why you uncomfortable around me ma."

Maliah looked at him confused and she said "are you not dating my best friend."