;ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴄʜɪᴄᴀɢᴏ;

ᴊᴜɴᴇ 17, 2023
ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: ᴄʜɪᴄᴀɢᴏ ɪʟʟɪɴᴏɪs
ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ's ᴘᴏᴠ

ᴊᴜɴᴇ 17, 2023ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: ᴄʜɪᴄᴀɢᴏ ɪʟʟɪɴᴏɪs ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ's ᴘᴏᴠ

Previously on influencer city.....
They were walking down the street and jay looked at Maliah and he said "you too happy."

"Of course I can't wait for experience" Maliah said smiling at him.
----------
"What's wrong why you leaving" Maliah said looking at her.

Angel looked up and she said "I just got into with dumbass nigga bro he weird."
----------
INT: Maliah | man I done tried so ima let Angel be Angel and if something happen...... just know I'm standing ten toes behind mines.

"Alright just go back to the bnb I'll keep you updated if jett try anything" Maliah said calming her down.
----------
"Like what you looking so sad for" Lena said and she chuckled.

Jay started laughing and he said "I'm not my heart I'm chillin."

Then they both started laughing.

INT: ida | so while we talking to Maliah I'm getting texts from sevyn like bro Lena's getting she over touching jays print and I'm just like oh my god.........
----------------------------------------------------------

Maliah and nyema came back to the table and she said "where did Jay go"

Debo nodded and he said "he the bathroom we hurry we gotta go bra."

"And my man thank you to my man" nyema yelled out loud and they started laughing.

Jay came back from the bathroom and maliah put her arms around him and she said "hey baby."

She can tell something was off and he wasn't in a good mood.

"Is everything ok baby what's wrong" she said rubbing her arms.

Jay smacked his lips and he said "mm liah I gotta tell you something.

Maliah knew it was serious and she said "what is it baby."

Ida came and tapped her back and she said "come one we gotta talk now."

INT: Maliah | after Angel left a lot of shit started going left and I was not having it.

Maliah got pulled into the bathroom and ida, nyema, and sevyn was in there.

"So we gotta tell you something but that something can't get you to go out and get in trouble" ida said slowly.