ᴇᴘ.2 - ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴀ

ᴊᴜɴᴇ 10, 2023
ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴀ ɢᴇᴏʀɢɪᴀ
ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ's ᴘᴏᴠ

ᴊᴜɴᴇ 10, 2023ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴀ ɢᴇᴏʀɢɪᴀ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ's ᴘᴏᴠ

Previously on influencer city.....
INT: spirit | so now we're going to kick back to meet are fans and have fun New Orleans.

While jay and Maliah was taking down his hair nia came in and she said "are you almost because they want everybody at the door."

"Yeah we're almost I'll text when we come downstairs" Maliah said working on nazzy hair.
----------
INT: ida | terry's performance was so good.
----------
INT: Maliah | terry and tabina's performance was real good and had everyone  hehyped.
----------
Jay came to Maliah and he said "we're everybody else went."

"Some of the girls left to the bnb" Maliah said in his ear.

She pulled away and jay had a confused look on his face and he said "aren't they getting paid."
----------
Then manny wanted to have a talk with debo and during that talk debo was getting upset.

INT: Maliah | so manny and debo started talking and then debo wanted to go home.....
----------------------------------------------------------

It's the next day and everyone is at the bnb and more people got to the bnb.

Manny and cam and some other people went to go get nunu and take him to the bnb.

Everybody else at the bnb getting ready and waiting for manny and them to come back.

Maliah was getting ready and Jay was standing behind her playing with her.

(ᴍᴀʟɪᴀʜ's ᴏᴜᴛғɪᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴀɪʀ)

----------